Hello friends!

Any type of flower pots post here

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bogiedr USER_AVATAR
bogiedr
Cowboy

Hello friends!

Postby bogiedr » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:34 pm

Just a note to let you know I have fallen asleep at the wheel! I have smoked a great pork tenderloin and a 5 pound tri tip, father-in-law was impressed, hard to do. No photos ... bummer.
Anyway, as I listen to Ritchie Havens through my vintage system I thought I would update my caring friends on current conditions.

Still in chemo, 14 months and counting. All going well. No remission possible but the body is handling chemo extremely well. A couple of infections here and there due to how long I’ve been at this, but my Doc is great about fitting breaks in to let the body recover. I feel great for the most part, some bad days but, are there any bad days if I am still alive? I say no, it’s all good.

I promise there is a Texas style brisket coming up soon ... pictures will be posted, even if I blow it.

My incredible wife is always taking excellent care of me. Don’t know what I would do without her.

As always thank you for your support and prayers, they help and mean the world to me. I promise, my next post will be about some good smoked beef!

Thank you all, you are helping in my battle with cancer. I appreciate you all very much!!
:bow: :bow:
Hit them straight
BogieDr

Kamado Joe Classic
Weber Little Joe
Weber 22.5 Performer
Weber Genesis II LX S-440
Green Mountain Daniel Boone prime
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Hello friends!

Postby Rambo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm

It’s good to hear from you. Old Used Parts had a thread up recently asking about you. All the best Amigo
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:06 pm

So good to see you posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:06 am

As Bsooner said: Great to see you posting again.

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:42 am

As the above have mentioned, IT'S GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU and to know that you've still got both feet in the stirrups. Praise The Lord and God Bless You, Pal :tup: :wav: :chef: :cheers: :salut: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:45 am

Rambo wrote:It’s good to hear from you. Old Used Parts had a thread up recently asking about you. All the best Amigo

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37276&p=322766&hilit=bogiedr#p322766
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Big Green Egg & other ceramic cookers”