Next ThrowDown

Bring it on! This is our online version of BBQ contests.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Ok men, lets keep those pistolas in the holsters. :lol:

We can air out improvements and new ideas for the throw downs without getting offended. I think the jest of the original thred was asking for O-pinions.
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
jamesb USER_AVATAR
JamesB
Retired Lawman

Postby JamesB » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Larry Wolfe wrote:Sorry I even mentioned it guys. I won't want to try to introduce anything new here anymore, seems by some of the comments some of you guys are set in your ways and want to keep things as they are......... 'the way you want them'. You might find if you try new things they're not too bad if you give them half a chance rather than not try them at all or try to find the negative in them.

Oh well.

Never said anything negative about your idea. Just stated my preferences. That is why I mentioned that maybe it should be put up for a vote.
larry wolfe USER_AVATAR
Larry Wolfe
Cowboy

Postby Larry Wolfe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm

JamesB wrote:
Larry Wolfe wrote:Sorry I even mentioned it guys. I won't want to try to introduce anything new here anymore, seems by some of the comments some of you guys are set in your ways and want to keep things as they are......... 'the way you want them'. You might find if you try new things they're not too bad if you give them half a chance rather than not try them at all or try to find the negative in them.

Oh well.

Never said anything negative about your idea. Just stated my preferences. That is why I mentioned that maybe it should be put up for a vote.

Sorry for the confusion James, I wasn't directing that towards you.
Larry Wolfe
---------------------

Visit The Wolfe Pit
jamesb USER_AVATAR
JamesB
Retired Lawman

Postby JamesB » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Gator wrote:Ok men, lets keep those pistolas in the holsters. :lol:

We can air out improvements and new ideas for the throw downs without getting offended. I think the jest of the original thred was asking for O-pinions.

Not offended here in the least. As stated, just posting my opinions on the subject. We just need to take all of the ideas and put them up for the membership to vote on.

More opinions are always welcomed from me! :lol:
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 pm

JamesB wrote:
Gator wrote:Ok men, lets keep those pistolas in the holsters. :lol:

Not offended here in the least. As stated, just posting my opinions on the subject. We just need to take all of the ideas and put them up for the membership to vote on.
More opinions are always welcomed from me! :lol:

That's a good idea. :wink:

Return to “TBBQF Throw Downs”