New Smiles + New Cowboy Avatars

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

New Smiles + New Cowboy Avatars

Postby Gator » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:02 pm

Howdy folks,

I added a bunch of smilies today + I added a few "cowboy style" avatars for folks who do not have their own files.

If you havent set up your avatar, go to "Profile" at the top of the page and either upload one or select from the gallery. Its a great way to personalize your posts.

FYI, On the Regsitration Screen and on the Profile Update Screen - I made a modification that requires you answer a simple mathmatical question (like what is 1 + 1) in addition to submitting your password. This will prevent spammers from registering with "bots" on the board and spamming us.

...can you hear my techie beanine spinning?
:taz: :soap: :shadenana: :lame: :fiestanana: :drumnana: :deadhorse: :cow: :slap: :blues: :bow: :texas:

Some of our new smiles - any guess as to which will be used the most? :whiteflag:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Re: New Smiles + New Cowboy Avatars

Postby Puff » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:51 am

Gator wrote:Howdy folks,

I added a bunch of smilies today + I added a few "cowboy style" avatars for folks who do not have their own files.

If you havent set up your avatar, go to "Profile" at the top of the page and either upload one or select from the gallery. Its a great way to personalize your posts.

FYI, On the Regsitration Screen and on the Profile Update Screen - I made a modification that requires you answer a simple mathmatical question (like what is 1 + 1) in addition to submitting your password. This will prevent spammers from registering with "bots" on the board and spamming us.

:taz: :soap: :shadenana: :lame: :fiestanana: :drumnana: :deadhorse: :cow: :slap: :blues: :bow: :texas:

Some of our new smiles - any guess as to which will be used the most? :whiteflag:
:deadhorse: :lol:
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Re: New Smiles + New Cowboy Avatars

Postby SteerCrazy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:40 am

Gator wrote:Howdy folks,

Well if they are Puff's posts this one will be used the most :lame: :wink:

:coolnana: I like this one
:blues: thats a good one too

Thanks Gator! nice job, I'm sure we'll have fun with these
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:46 am

Thanks the new smilies :farao:
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
3970010 USER_AVATAR
Wrangler

Postby 3970010 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:47 am

:texas: This of course, is the best one.

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”