Throw Down Results

Bring it on! This is our online version of BBQ contests.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Puff,gotta tell you that was one fine sammie. Had me drooling. Have to try it. Soon!
perryranch USER_AVATAR
perryranch
Cowboy

Postby perryranch » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:31 am

Rich that was my focaccia bread that I cook on the pit. I made 2 things of one on the pit one in the oven and it was a landslide that the pit one tasted better. I plan to make more today.

Rich your plate looked so inviting and yummo. But I do have a question what do you use that Jagermeister for. I bought a small (airplane sized) bottle this past Christmas and it tasted well............... interesting to say the lest.
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:40 am

perryranch wrote:Rich that was my focaccia bread that I cook on the pit. I made 2 things of one on the pit one in the oven and it was a landslide that the pit one tasted better. I plan to make more today.

Rich your plate looked so inviting and yummo. But I do have a question what do you use that Jagermeister for. I bought a small (airplane sized) bottle this past Christmas and it tasted well............... interesting to say the lest.

First time I had Jag was in Germany. There it is considered an afterdinner drink, the herbs aid digestion. Keep the stuff in the freezer, tastes better that way.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
nascarchuck USER_AVATAR
nascarchuck
Retired Lawman

Postby nascarchuck » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:21 pm

perryranch wrote:Rich that was my focaccia bread that I cook on the pit. I made 2 things of one on the pit one in the oven and it was a landslide that the pit one tasted better. I plan to make more today.

I tried Jager once and it tasted like NyQuil! YUK!!! :lol:
Chuck

http://cookinwithchuck.blogspot.com - Updated 01/10/10

datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Jager,
Must be keep in the freezer to taste right. In Germany, it is served in a little shotglass that looks like a little pilsner beer glass, kind of like a funnel without the hole in the bottom.

Now the stuff is popular amongst the youngins cause when drank on an empty belly, well it goes directly to the brain housing group. It'll get ya messed up big time and fast.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Dats you are so right, that bottle of Jag was my older Son's. Empty (of course)! I have never tried it, sniffed it once :flamer: that was all it took!
If it is not a golden brew... I leave it alone! LOL!

Return to “TBBQF Throw Downs”