Remembering a Friend

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Remembering a Friend

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:20 pm

I had a dear departed friend that absolutely wore this joke out but it always made me smile, even now :tup:
"Did you know that the Man that invented these, made a Mint?"
LifeSavers.jpg
LifeSavers.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Re: Remembering a Friend

Postby Papa Tom » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 pm

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :whiteflag:
tarde venientibus ossa....
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:24 pm

:laughing7: :D :lol: that was exactly our reaction for years and years but we still laughed and smiled :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Great way to remember an old friend. Made me laugh, I'd never heard that one. I use a saying all the time and it ticks people off, a lot,Lol. When anyone asks me like do you know where my keys are? I always say, where you left them, which is normally right. It just ticks people off not knowing where something is. While away on our hols everyone had been saying the, where ya left it, saying. My son said a few days ago his 8yo girl asked her 3 yo brother where her doll Arthur ( another story) was, young Jonty said where you left it,lol. Gave me a good laugh.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Lol - joke reminds me of my PeePaw. He always had a zinger like that at the ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 pm

I used to do the "Want to see a picture of my pride and joy?"
Of course it always got a eye roll and "Oh sure".
I then pulled out a picture of you guessed it my Pride furniture polish and my Joy dish washing liquid standing side by side... Always got a laugh, probably of relief but a laugh just the same.
tarde venientibus ossa....
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:47 pm

I think that silly hanging out stuff is becoming a lost "pleasure" but the good thing is us O.F.s can still tell the stories and laugh while the youngins just :roll: and shake their heads - - - I love it when I know I've ground on their patience and taken them away from their %*(^@%$&*(^$# I-Pads :dont: :laughing7: :D :lol:
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I think that silly hanging out stuff is becoming a lost "pleasure" but the good thing is us O.F.s can still tell the stories and laugh while the youngins just :roll: and shake their heads - - - I love it when I know I've ground on their patience and taken them away from their %*(^@%$&*(^$# I-Pads :dont: :laughing7: :D :lol:

Our family all enjoy a laugh and joke, the best 12 days I had recently with family and grandkids, with NO cell phones I pads TVs, not even radio. Kids rode bikes and played games all day. It was great.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”