Low Fat Leftover Tostadas

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Low Fat Leftover Tostadas

Postby Williep » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 am

After "OUP"s thread yesterday with corn tortilla's and the subject about refried bean's it got me to thinking about the corn tortilla's I had left over from making enchilada's the other day. I decided to put some in the oven at 450 deg and bake them just to see how they would turn out and I got to say, they were good and crispy. I also had some leftover grilled chicken breast from the other day so I decided on tostada's was what was going to be for supper last night. Baked corn tortilla's, no-fat refried bean's, lettuce, grilled chicken, pico, guacamole, cheese and home made salsa. And as alway's, served on the good china. :cheers: :cheers:

Pic1.JPG
Pic2.JPG
Pic3.JPG
Pic4.JPG
Pic5.JPG
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: Low Fat Leftover Tostadas

Postby Txdragon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:19 am

Oh man. I don't think I've had a tostada in ages. Not only does this look incredible, it brings back many memories. Thanks for sharing this!!
(Insert witty signature here)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 am

:bow: :bow: :bow: gotta admit I would consume those in quanity :tup: :salut: :cheers: :chef:

However, what's in a name you ask :?: well not much I guess but I do know that THOSE are
High Octane
with possible Emissions and mine were Regular without a "converter" :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:23 am

OldUsedParts wrote:
However, what's in a name you ask :?: well not much I guess but I do know that THOSE are
High Octane
with possible Emissions and mine were Regular without a "converter" :laughing7: :D :lol:

Laugh.jpg

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 am

Good looking tostadas.

I love tostadas but rank them among the most awkward food to eat. High chances of half my food winding up in my beard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”