Unmedigated Gall

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Unmedigated Gall

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 pm

I can't believe the gall of some people. The other night my neighbor at my apartment complex starts banging on the wall at 3:00am... 3:00am :!: can you believe it :?: 3 am :!: Fortunately I hadn't gone to bed yet and was still up practicing my bagpipes... :roll:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Re: Unmedigated Gall

Postby Kiwiruss » Thu May 11, 2017 7:08 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I can't believe the gall of some people. The other night my neighbor at my apartment complex starts banging on the wall at 3:00am... 3:00am :!: can you believe it :?: 3 am :!: Fortunately I hadn't gone to bed yet and was still up practicing my bagpipes... :roll:

Lol, it's funny you put this up, I grew up next door to the Simpson family, the dad was Scottish blood but spoke normal, not the Scottish accent. Anyway they had 5 boys and they were all taught the pipes by their dad Ron. So I grew up with the pipes every weekend practicing, most of the time just on the reeds so not full noise. I still love the sound of pipes. Ron also had a studebaker V8 hawk and it was the best car in our hood. I'm certain going for rides in his car got me hooked on V8s. Thanks for the memories emm.

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Thu May 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Just remembered the youngest son piped my mum from the church to her grave when she died. And coincidentally I found out she died when I made a phone call home from Inverness Scotland. Spooky!

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

spooky fo sho - - - funny how something can light a spark in the 'ol memory ain't it Pard ?
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”