Roll call for Decatur

Announcements, Roll Call and Results for ALL Competitions and Events.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

cokeguy101 USER_AVATAR
cokeguy101
Bandolero

Roll call for Decatur

Postby cokeguy101 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:47 pm

We'll be there Friday midday me and the kids! Who's going? I'll try to stop and say hi
High On Smoke BBQ
Family+Friends+Cooking = Good Times

R&O Fat Girl
Smokemaster off set with vertical
Large Big Green Egg
2 Hasty Bakes
big ed USER_AVATAR
Big Ed
Outlaw

Re: Roll call for Decatur

Postby Big Ed » Mon May 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Im in!! Be there Thursday night, bunch of us are gonna go play golf Friday morning if the rain lets up!! :whiteflag:
Can't Beat A Drum!!!

Big Ed BBQ
https://www.facebook.com/BigEdBbq
Custom elf Pit (UDS on Steriods)
Water Tower pit
PK Grill
22'' weber kettle
All_Grilla_No_Filla
Cowboy

Postby All_Grilla_No_Filla » Tue May 26, 2015 12:04 am

In. Be there on Friday, hopefully early afternoon...
3 star redneck USER_AVATAR
3 star redneck
Chuck Wagon

Postby 3 star redneck » Tue May 26, 2015 6:19 am

I'll b there Thursday afternoon... Sure hope this place can hold theses motorhomes up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R&O Custom Offset....It rocks!!!!
http://www.redneckcooker.com

Hook Em' Horns
Double R BBQ
Pilgrim

Postby Double R BBQ » Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Will be coming in Friday after work.
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Good luck fellers!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
bbqbrew01 USER_AVATAR
BBQBrew01
Wrangler

Postby BBQBrew01 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:08 pm

We made to final table on ribs....first time! Thanks goes out to Sucklebusters Honey Glaze!, My team has only been cooking comps this year....so still learning. Most other teams have been very nice, always willing to talk BBQ. Just wish winners could win with class instead of acting like drunk rednecks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bbqbrew01 USER_AVATAR
BBQBrew01
Wrangler

Postby BBQBrew01 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Our ribs

cowboydon USER_AVATAR
cowboydon
Retired Lawman

Postby cowboydon » Sun May 31, 2015 7:22 pm

BBQBrew01 wrote:We made to final table on ribs....first time! Thanks goes out to Sucklebusters Honey Glaze!, My team has only been cooking comps this year....so still learning. Most other teams have been very nice, always willing to talk BBQ. Just wish winners could win with class instead of acting like drunk rednecks.

Congratulations on FT - The ribs look awesome !!
CowboyDon
Garland, Texas :texas:
Check out my BBQ @
https://www.instagram.com/alltherealbbq/
alltherealbbq
big ed USER_AVATAR
Big Ed
Outlaw

Postby Big Ed » Sun May 31, 2015 8:04 pm

BBQBrew01 wrote:We made to final table on ribs....first time! Thanks goes out to Sucklebusters Honey Glaze!, My team has only been cooking comps this year....so still learning. Most other teams have been very nice, always willing to talk BBQ. Just wish winners could win with class instead of acting like drunk rednecks.

Congrats for making FT in that tough crowd!! I hope I wasn't one of the drunk rednecks! :dont:
Can't Beat A Drum!!!

Big Ed BBQ
https://www.facebook.com/BigEdBbq
Custom elf Pit (UDS on Steriods)
Water Tower pit
PK Grill
22'' weber kettle
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Sun May 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Congrats!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
limey USER_AVATAR
limey
Deputy

Postby limey » Sun May 31, 2015 10:21 pm

Congrats on the ribs, wanted to apoligize about our mom but she loves to see her boys win. :D
How bout some more beans Mr.Taggert? I'd say you've had enough!
R & O Custom Trailer
Weber 22.5 Gold
Weber 22.5 Smoky Mountain
Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Edition
Limey BBQ Co. Competition Team
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:42 am

limey wrote:[quote="BBQBrew01"]We made to final table on ribs....first time! Thanks goes out to Sucklebusters Honey Glaze!, My team has only been cooking comps this year....so still learning. Most other teams have been very nice, always willing to talk BBQ. Just wish winners could win with class instead of acting like drunk rednecks.

Congrats on the ribs, wanted to apoligize about our mom but she loves to see her boys win. :D[/quote]

Hahahahaha…now that's funny right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Twitter handle @bsooner75
Rockin R BBQ
Pilgrim

Postby Rockin R BBQ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the cookers that came out and supported Eighter from Decatur Challenge. We had 83 teams for 3 1/4 inches of rain which is pretty good within itself. Want to say thanks for cleaning up your camps while you were there and when you left and not ruining the grounds when you left the premises. Also thank you for working with us on our new set times for turn in and we will continue with the times since we were able to start the awards at 3:45. We will also be continuing the 15 pay out spots on all 3 meats next year. Be watching in January for our flyer when we have it posted to the website and be sure to pre-register because as I said during the award ceremony we will only be able to handle 100 cooks due to the fact that the 250 judges that were committed is all we can get in Decatur,TX so we want to maintain a fair contest for all of you cooks out there. Congratulations are in order for our Grand Champion Terry Johnson and Reserve Champion Gary Howard. Also congratulations to all the other cooks that walked and got some recognition. We also recognize all the winners of the crackers due to the loss of their EZ-Ups. :)

Hope to see you next year and thanks again,

Rockin R BBQ
limey USER_AVATAR
limey
Deputy

Postby limey » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Rockin R BBQ wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to all of the cookers that came out and supported Eighter from Decatur Challenge. We had 83 teams for 3 1/4 inches of rain which is pretty good within itself. Want to say thanks for cleaning up your camps while you were there and when you left and not ruining the grounds when you left the premises. Also thank you for working with us on our new set times for turn in and we will continue with the times since we were able to start the awards at 3:45. We will also be continuing the 15 pay out spots on all 3 meats next year. Be watching in January for our flyer when we have it posted to the website and be sure to pre-register because as I said during the award ceremony we will only be able to handle 100 cooks due to the fact that the 250 judges that were committed is all we can get in Decatur,TX so we want to maintain a fair contest for all of you cooks out there. Congratulations are in order for our Grand Champion Terry Johnson and Reserve Champion Gary Howard. Also congratulations to all the other cooks that walked and got some recognition. We also recognize all the winners of the crackers due to the loss of their EZ-Ups. :)

Hope to see you next year and thanks again,

Rockin R BBQ

Thanks for running a great cookoff. Good cause,great awards, Top 15 money , and yall really care about the cooks. Appreciate putting the three teams without campers under the pavillion, feet got wet but all our stuff stayed dry. Thanks again. :salut:
How bout some more beans Mr.Taggert? I'd say you've had enough!
R & O Custom Trailer
Weber 22.5 Gold
Weber 22.5 Smoky Mountain
Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Edition
Limey BBQ Co. Competition Team

Return to “Cookoff Announcements and Results”