Big Bear Pits in Sugarland, Tx

Custom manufactured BBQ Pits, Do-it-Yourself projects, parts and ideas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bigtex33 USER_AVATAR
BigTex33
Rustler

Big Bear Pits in Sugarland, Tx

Postby BigTex33 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:16 am

Just saw this company mentioned in a thread here while I was searching this morning. I'd never heard of them. Does anyone have any experience with their products? I have an email in to them right now that I'm waiting to hear back on, but wanted to see if anyone here has the low down on their work. Any input appreciated
Weber 22.5 Silver
Chargriller 3 burner propane
Chargriller COS smoker

"Gettin' by on gettin' by's my stock and trade" - JJW
taggman
Pilgrim

Re: Big Bear Pits in Sugarland, Tx

Postby taggman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Their website is http://cbweldingandfabrication.com and they can also be found at http://www.facebook.com/bigbearpits
The Facebook page has up to date photos, reviews and contact information
I personally own two of their products and find them to be second to none. The quality is first rate and I recommend their business to anyone looking for a custom built barbeque pit in the greater Houston area.
grumpy smiles USER_AVATAR
Grumpy Smiles
Pilgrim

Postby Grumpy Smiles » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:28 am

These guys are making a name for themselves locally in the Houston area. I don't own one but their product seems to be top notch. If you look on www.2coolfishing.com, they are a sponsor and quite a few of their members have bought pits from them. That forum has a BBQ and Grilling section. Every body that is on that forum who has purchased one seems to be very happy with it.
txmike
Pilgrim

Postby txmike » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Have seen several happy on 2coolfishing bbq section. They look like we'll built pits. Design based on many others but they appear to have less overhead so maybe lower prices than other better known builders. If I needed one I would look into their products.

Return to “Custom Built Pits, Build Your Own Pit & Pit Modifications”