My little get a way! And the Toy!

Any type of purchased BBQ Pit.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

pitpig4151 USER_AVATAR
PITPIG4151
Rustler

Postby PITPIG4151 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

:texas: I have a lot I want to do but I’ve come along way regardless. I picked up this smoker from a guy in lake way. $50.00 and I set out to figure it out. I cleaned her all up then replaced all the screws, nuts, bolts, and wood. Sanded it all smooth. Gave her a new coat of paint that lasted about a week and then seasoned her up. I have had a blast. Funny thing is when I was done fixing her up I sent a pic to the previous owner and he offered me $150.00 to buy her back. LOL. Nice guy but nope! I had plans. My wife stopped complaining about all the grills, pits and smokers once I figured out how to make it taste good. LOL. :violent: :whiteflag: :rose:

The Grey smoker is an Oklahoma Joe grill and is solid. I use it for the perfect ribs. Love that grill. Then my smoker and the weber. I want a larger smoker now that when I light it up, I bring a crowd. Not that I’m that good but the smell is for sure. Basically I need to feed more folks. I buy and sell smokers after I fix them up for a little extra cash. Someday I’ll buy a big boy smoker and make world peace! LOL. I sound desperate huh! LOL. :texas:

:texas: The big Boy is what I get to cook on in Big Boy world of cook offs! My Associations pit and the Q this beast can roll out is beyond! To bad its not mine, but I still claim her! :texas:
Ole Hickory EL revolving racks 45 sq ft.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
-Sam Houston
swamp donkeyz bbq USER_AVATAR
Swamp Donkeyz BBQ
Outlaw

Postby Swamp Donkeyz BBQ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Nice toys!

Return to “BBQ Pits - Offset and Vertical Smokers”