Comp meat prep question

All other competition related questions or comments about recipes, techniques, and related topics.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

lil earl USER_AVATAR
Lil Earl
Wrangler

Re: Comp meat prep question

Postby Lil Earl » Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 am

Good idea, Jefferson is just up the road. Also Nick I have a office in Longview if you ever want to come by and go over any questions you have I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.
Chris
3 star redneck USER_AVATAR
3 star redneck
Chuck Wagon

Postby 3 star redneck » Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

Lil Earl wrote:Good idea, Jefferson is just up the road. Also Nick I have a office in Longview if you ever want to come by and go over any questions you have I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.
Chris

Nick you need to take advantage of that, chris is a good, seasoned cook, you could learn alot...im jist sayin :wink:
R&O Custom Offset....It rocks!!!!
http://www.redneckcooker.com

Hook Em' Horns
atcnick USER_AVATAR
atcNick
Outlaw

Comp meat prep question

Postby atcNick » Mon May 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Lil Earl wrote:Good idea, Jefferson is just up the road. Also Nick I have a office in Longview if you ever want to come by and go over any questions you have I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.
Chris

Where's your office in Longview? Didn't realize we had any other Longviewites here. I appreciate the offer Chris.

My wife is planning a big shindig for my daughters birthday, I'm sure she'll have me slaving all day Friday to prepare. I want to enter the comp in Marshall in July though.

-Nick via Tapatalk
-Nick

Custom R&O Offset
Lang 84D w/Chargriller SOLD
Weber Performer
22" Weber One Touch Gold Kettle
18" Weber Smokey Mountain
Weber Smokey Joe
lil earl USER_AVATAR
Lil Earl
Wrangler

Postby Lil Earl » Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

atcNick wrote:
Chris

Where's your office in Longview? Didn't realize we had any other Longviewites here. I appreciate the offer Chris.

My wife is planning a big shindig for my daughters birthday, I'm sure she'll have me slaving all day Friday to prepare. I want to enter the comp in Marshall in July though.

-Nick via Tapatalk

607 Avenue B - 903-295-1560

Return to “Competition BBQ Discussion”