Gas grill ????

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

eyabla USER_AVATAR
Eyabla
Pilgrim

Gas grill ????

Postby Eyabla » Tue May 21, 2019 5:35 am

As some know I’m working on a outdoor cooking area.... I already have a 4 gallon Cajun fryer by RV works.... blackstone griddle ( modidfied by me)... a fire pit/ charcoal grill built by me... finishing up on a brick pit..... I have a vertical cooker that I built and love.... it’s essentially a firebox/ warmer that would go on a 30 inch diameter cook chamber..... I’m toying with the idea of a gas grill too... yes I could prolly buy burners and make my on.... but still thinking of purchasing one.... the problem I as most have in a few years the burner peter out..... that being said..... what is a really good brand with exceptionally good burners....... thx
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Gas grill ????

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue May 21, 2019 6:57 am

Howdy and Welcome to the Forum - - - :tup: - - - Good Luck with your Project :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Re: Gas grill ????

Postby spacetrucker » Fri May 24, 2019 8:51 am

since it appears you are into "making your own" why buy one? go to your local propane or gas supply and buy a valve and jets then take a piece of "black pipe" (not galvanized) and make your burner, cast iron would be a better way to go, but a little tough on the fab side....
Welcome to the forum, do post often and include pictures.
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”