cajun microwave.

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

JustinCouch
Outlaw

cajun microwave.

Postby JustinCouch » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm

I have been hearing a lot about Cajun microwaves around home lately. do any of yall have any experience with them. if you do please comment.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: cajun microwave.

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 pm

I can't see where the average outdoor back yard BBQr would benefit from this unless they cooked a lot of very large (whole pig) meats and didn't care for "any" smoke flavor to the meat. Altho you are using wood or charcoal to cook with, my take is that it's just a large outdoor oven. :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: cajun microwave.

Postby woodenvisions » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:53 pm

JustinCouch wrote:I have been hearing a lot about Cajun microwaves around home lately. do any of yall have any experience with them. if you do please comment.

I've had the privilege of eating pig from one of these. My brother bought one years ago. Its good for a large number of people to feed. He did a whole pig and it was excellent. You can even add a rotisserie to some which is nice as well.

Big $$$$ tho for the average weekend cooker but well worth it if u cook alot
Imho

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”