Good propane grill

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Bruh44
Pilgrim

Good propane grill

Postby Bruh44 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm in the market for a new propane grill. I've been reading reviews and haven't found much I'm impressed with yet. I'm looking to stay under $1000.00. Does anyone have a grill the recommend? I would prefer a large grill too.
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Good propane grill

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Howdy and Welcome :tup: can't help you on the Gas Grill but I'm sure that someone will come along shortly :salut: :texas:
OUP

Beekeeper: Let's do saddle up and go learn that gentleman his manners
Davy Crockett: We won't have to. He's wearing out horses coming towards us
Beekeeper: Guess we can't stop him from coming. But I reckon we can arrange for him to limp going back
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: Good propane grill

Postby woodenvisions » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Bruh44 wrote:Hey all, I'm new here. I'm in the market for a new propane grill. I've been reading reviews and haven't found much I'm impressed with yet. I'm looking to stay under $1000.00. Does anyone have a grill the recommend? I would prefer a large grill too.
Hi there,

I don't own a gas grill anymore but I have looked at 2 different mid level to hi level gas grills a few months back at a Home and Hearth show.

I saw 2 companies that drew ALOT of attention to thier gas grills. Other than the Webers, I saw 2 grills that looked incredible build wise and option wise.

Search for ( Blaze ) grills and the other was ( Napoleon ) grills.

Hope this helps

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”