Just found this on cl

Traegers, Green Mountain, Smokin Tex and all other Pellet and Wood Chip Smokers

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

User avatar
outlaw
Bandolero
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 am
Location: Arlington, TX
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby outlaw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 am

SmokeNHops wrote:
outlaw wrote:
SmokeNHops wrote:What was the cooker? Now I'm curious with it deleted :)


Probably the one you got. A Yoder YS-640.


That's exactly what I was wondering about. Sorry about that.


No problem. Was your buddy in Fairview?
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
SmokeNHops
Wrangler
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby SmokeNHops » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am

outlaw wrote:
SmokeNHops wrote:
outlaw wrote:
SmokeNHops wrote:What was the cooker? Now I'm curious with it deleted :)


Probably the one you got. A Yoder YS-640.


That's exactly what I was wondering about. Sorry about that.


No problem. Was your buddy in Fairview?


Nope... Maybe it wasn't him. He was in Frisco and offered it for $600.
UDS - Not so ugly, but I may be biased ;)
Yoder YS640
User avatar
outlaw
Bandolero
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 am
Location: Arlington, TX
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby outlaw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 am

Maybe the same one, but I wonder why he took 400 less than what I was offering. Fairview and Frisco are about the same I think. Either way, you got a great pellet grill there, for a great price. What is his name? I can't remember, and it is going to bug me till I remember. I still have his phone number but no name.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
SmokeNHops
Wrangler
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby SmokeNHops » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Chris was my coworker's name. I wasn't even really in the market. We have a BBQ/Smoking thread at work a bunch of people chat in. I commented that I'd like to get a Yoder some day and he said he's got one he'll sell me for $600, ha ha.
UDS - Not so ugly, but I may be biased ;)
Yoder YS640
User avatar
outlaw
Bandolero
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:14 am
Location: Arlington, TX
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby outlaw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:59 pm

SmokeNHops wrote:Chris was my coworker's name. I wasn't even really in the market. We have a BBQ/Smoking thread at work a bunch of people chat in. I commented that I'd like to get a Yoder some day and he said he's got one he'll sell me for $600, ha ha.


last 4 of his phone number 4148?
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
SmokeNHops
Wrangler
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Just found this on cl

Postby SmokeNHops » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:17 pm

outlaw wrote:
SmokeNHops wrote:Chris was my coworker's name. I wasn't even really in the market. We have a BBQ/Smoking thread at work a bunch of people chat in. I commented that I'd like to get a Yoder some day and he said he's got one he'll sell me for $600, ha ha.


last 4 of his phone number 4148?


Not the one I have. Must've been a coincidence.
UDS - Not so ugly, but I may be biased ;)
Yoder YS640

Return to “Pellet Cookers and Smokers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest