My little get a way! And the Toy!

Any type of purchased BBQ Pit.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

PITPIG4151
Rustler

Postby PITPIG4151 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

:texas: I have a lot I want to do but I’ve come along way regardless. I picked up this smoker from a guy in lake way. $50.00 and I set out to figure it out. I cleaned her all up then replaced all the screws, nuts, bolts, and wood. Sanded it all smooth. Gave her a new coat of paint that lasted about a week and then seasoned her up. I have had a blast. Funny thing is when I was done fixing her up I sent a pic to the previous owner and he offered me $150.00 to buy her back. LOL. Nice guy but nope! I had plans. My wife stopped complaining about all the grills, pits and smokers once I figured out how to make it taste good. LOL. :violent: :whiteflag: :rose:

The Grey smoker is an Oklahoma Joe grill and is solid. I use it for the perfect ribs. Love that grill. Then my smoker and the weber. I want a larger smoker now that when I light it up, I bring a crowd. Not that I’m that good but the smell is for sure. Basically I need to feed more folks. I buy and sell smokers after I fix them up for a little extra cash. Someday I’ll buy a big boy smoker and make world peace! LOL. I sound desperate huh! LOL. :texas:

:texas: The big Boy is what I get to cook on in Big Boy world of cook offs! My Associations pit and the Q this beast can roll out is beyond! To bad its not mine, but I still claim her! :texas:
Attachments
lea pitt 2.jpg
TCLEA PIT PIGS
lea pitt 2.jpg (130.7 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
the pit.jpg
The pit
the pit.jpg (140.2 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
The lab.jpg
The lab
The lab.jpg (147.54 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
-Sam Houston
Swamp Donkeyz BBQ
Outlaw

Postby Swamp Donkeyz BBQ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Nice toys!

Return to “BBQ Pits - Offset and Vertical Smokers”