Tejas Smokers

Any type of purchased BBQ Pit.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

trooz USER_AVATAR
Trooz
Wrangler

Re: Tejas Smokers

Postby Trooz » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:46 am

spacetrucker wrote:ok you struck a nerve when you said Madison Alabama; daughter, son inlaw and grandbaby live there.. she loves my bbq, says there is nothing good there, now that retirement has struck, they wife included want us to move there so count me tuned in and turned on... attentive to Rogersville as I grew up in a rural settings me and the wife cussin and discussing our plans for Alabama...

Huntsville is now the most populous city in Alabama. I think it was #4 when this century began, and I just can't describe the tremendous impact Redstone Arsenal has had on this state. The surrounding areas have benefitted, too...especially Madison and Athens. The migration into nearby towns continues, and with the proliferation of telework, the impacted areas are substantial. Rogersville is 60 miles from Huntsville. Many people commute to Huntsville from Rogersville, but many now telework up to four days a week. Rogersville is on the Tennessee River, and river lots are comparatively reasonable. Guntersville is also on the river and near Huntsville, but real estate near the river is astronomically high. Rogersville is my home and I love it...but it's not for everybody.
trooz USER_AVATAR
Trooz
Wrangler

Postby Trooz » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:47 am

GRailsback wrote:Happy Birthday Trooz, you got a Bama win and an Auburn loss. Had to be a good day for you.

Thanks for the birthday greeting. That was #64. Medicaid is blowing up my email. :D
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:25 pm

Trooz wrote:
GRailsback wrote:Happy Birthday Trooz, you got a Bama win and an Auburn loss. Had to be a good day for you.

Thanks for the birthday greeting. That was #64. Medicaid is blowing up my email. :D

Its a good problem to have Trooz, embrace it. Beats the heck out of the alternative.

Return to “BBQ Pits - Offset and Vertical Smokers”