pit picture post

Custom manufactured BBQ Pits, Do-it-Yourself projects, parts and ideas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

danger831 USER_AVATAR
danger831
Rustler

pit picture post

Postby danger831 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Can we have a post where people can post pictures of there grills and smokers just so we can all see them I see pics of food as I work my way though the forum and i find myself looking past the food trying to figure out what kind of smoker or grill is in the pic or in the background .
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm

That's what this forum is for, to post pics of your smoker, ask questions, and general info about smokers, grills, or whatever you cook on. :D
Jim
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Re: pit picture post

Postby DATsBBQ » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:04 pm

danger831 wrote:Can we have a post where people can post pictures of there grills and smokers just so we can all see them I see pics of food as I work my way though the forum and i find myself looking past the food trying to figure out what kind of smoker or grill is in the pic or in the background .

There are several posts where members have posted pics of their pits, mostly in the Pits, Smokers & Chuckwagons section. To immerse yourself in the topic, take a gander at my pit gallery (link below), lots of pits of forum members and others from around the world.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Why dont you start a thred on pictures of your pit? Maybe we could get folks to post up their equipment...
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call

Return to “Custom Built Pits, Build Your Own Pit & Pit Modifications”