new pic on new build

Custom manufactured BBQ Pits, Do-it-Yourself projects, parts and ideas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

SITNFAT
Pilgrim

Postby SITNFAT » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Do you have any interior pics of this thing yet?
hapyjak USER_AVATAR
hapyjak
Pilgrim

Postby hapyjak » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Yep i got more pics on the way. been busy tweeking this and adjusting that. did a mess of briskets, turkeys and porkbutts this weekend with the outside temps in the single digits . had to use heaters for my propane bottles to keep that flowing. I will get some mor pics pronto.
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 pm

hapyjak wrote:Yep i got more pics on the way. been busy tweeking this and adjusting that. did a mess of briskets, turkeys and porkbutts this weekend with the outside temps in the single digits . had to use heaters for my propane bottles to keep that flowing. I will get some mor pics pronto.

-6° over night here in my part of God's Country, what was it there? Waiting with baited breath for the pix. :D
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
hapyjak USER_AVATAR
hapyjak
Pilgrim

Postby hapyjak » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm

70 * last thursday then since friday morning we have not broke 20 yet. maybe tomorrow in the 30s then the 40s. i did not use to spend the winters here. this is my third one. they aint so bad. about the pics, went out today to take some pics and the camera froze. i aint braggin cuz i just dont like the cold. i want to add mi smoker to yur site but i want to wait till its all done.

Return to “Custom Built Pits, Build Your Own Pit & Pit Modifications”