filter over smoke stack

Custom manufactured BBQ Pits, Do-it-Yourself projects, parts and ideas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: filter over smoke stack

Postby GRailsback » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:02 am

Michael0506 wrote:
Joernolav wrote:
Unbelievable.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk

Right!

Hey Joe, I grew up in Oslo Norway as a child 3,4,5 and 6th grade! My dad was stationed there for NATO and he worked out of Oslo Airport, Fornebu! Best country I've ever live or been to, Ive been to many!

Better than the USA?
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:25 am

Michael0506 wrote:
Joernolav wrote:
Unbelievable.

Right!

Hey Joe, I grew up in Oslo Norway as a child 3,4,5 and 6th grade! My dad was stationed there for NATO and he worked out of Oslo Airport, Fornebu! Best country I've ever live or been to, Ive been to many!
Thanks. That's pretty cool. Big focus on Nato here at the moment due to our nabor Russia up north.

Fornebu airport is no more. They closed it and built a new one north of the city.

I appreciate your love for my country. We are doing pretty good up here, but I believe there are so many nice places around the world. I by the way live your country and have spent 2-3 weeks in the US during the summer for the last 7 years. Going again in the summer. Can't get enough.

Instagram: Norway_joe1
michael0506 USER_AVATAR
Michael0506
Wrangler

Postby Michael0506 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 am

Joernolav wrote:
Michael0506 wrote:
Joernolav wrote:
Michael0506 wrote:Here is another basshole resident!

Right!

Thanks. That's pretty cool. Big focus on Nato here at the moment due to our nabor Russia up north.

Fornebu airport is no more. They closed it and built a new one north of the city.

I appreciate your love for my country. We are doing pretty good up here, but I believe there are so many nice places around the world. I by the way live your country and have spent 2-3 weeks in the US during the summer for the last 7 years. Going again in the summer. Can't get enough.

WOW Fornebu was big back then! Also I watched the movie 22 JULY the other day and that was so sad, never in my life would I have thought it would happen there!
michael0506 USER_AVATAR
Michael0506
Wrangler

Postby Michael0506 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:54 am

GRailsback wrote:
Michael0506 wrote:
Joernolav wrote:
Unbelievable.

Right!

Better than the USA?

No you silly willy :slap: :censor: :deadhorse: , :flag: As a military Veteran and Proud American, USA will always be #1 to me! Norway would be 2nd for sure! :fiestanana:

Return to “Custom Built Pits, Build Your Own Pit & Pit Modifications”