New TGCBBQ scoring system

All other competition related questions or comments about recipes, techniques, and related topics.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bruno994 USER_AVATAR
bruno994
Cowboy

Re: New TGCBBQ scoring system

Postby bruno994 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:38 am

I do believe you are right on there KAM with your assessment of "Celebrity" judges. The events we have cooked with those types, have had mixed results.
Hale of a Good BBQ...2013-2014 IBCA Third Coast Cooker of the Year...Semi-retired...
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Postby Okie Sawbones » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks for a good debate, guys. Too often on the Internet the discussion turns to name calling and worse. I find it always helps to have an honest discussion. It removes some misconceptions and educates a little. :salut:
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life
k.a.m. USER_AVATAR
k.a.m.
Chuck Wagon

Postby k.a.m. » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:36 am

Okie Sawbones wrote:Thanks for a good debate, guys. Too often on the Internet the discussion turns to name calling and worse. I find it always helps to have an honest discussion. It removes some misconceptions and educates a little. :salut:

I agree Sir. :D
Always remember slow and steady wins the race.

My Hybrid cooker.
Competition trailer #2.
bruno994 USER_AVATAR
bruno994
Cowboy

Postby bruno994 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Okie Sawbones wrote:Thanks for a good debate, guys. Too often on the Internet the discussion turns to name calling and worse. I find it always helps to have an honest discussion. It removes some misconceptions and educates a little. :salut:

X3...
Hale of a Good BBQ...2013-2014 IBCA Third Coast Cooker of the Year...Semi-retired...

Return to “Competition BBQ Discussion”