Leftover prime rib and mushroom alfredo

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

JustinCouch
Outlaw

Leftover prime rib and mushroom alfredo

Postby JustinCouch » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:23 pm

When life gives you leftovers.... Make alfredo.
Attachments
20181226_181857.jpg
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Leftover prime rib and mushroom alfredo

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Looks Good, Justin, :salut: :cheers: however, most times my leftovers become Tacos. You got a Alfredo Sauce Recipe you could share :?:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
JustinCouch
Outlaw

Postby JustinCouch » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:12 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Looks Good, Justin, :salut: :cheers: however, most times my leftovers become Tacos. You got a Alfredo Sauce Recipe you could share :?:

Dice up 5 or 6 cloves of garlic as fine as you can. Dice up half of a sweet onion as fine as you can. Put them in a large boiler with half of a stick of real butter. Take your time when cooking this down. You dont want the butter or the garlic to burn. After the onion and garlic is cooked down pour in 1 quart of heavy whipping cream. Bring that to just under a boil then pour in about half of an 8 oz shaker of parm cheese. Bring temp back to a low boil, grab your favorite adult beverage and get ready to be there for a while. Whisk away!!!! You really need to whisk the whole time your cooking the sauce. For seasoning I use salt pepper cavenders and cayenne pepper. I dont know how traditional this is but everyone who has tried it likes it. Use what ever noodle you want. I like to saute shrimp or mushrooms. Tell me when you try it.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Outstanding! I saved this recipe JC, Thank You
JustinCouch
Outlaw

Postby JustinCouch » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Its way better if you can find wedges of parm and asiago cheese and grate your own but the grated parm will do the job. I hope someone trays it.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:18 am

I also have it saved to my Recipe Folder - - - thanks, Justin, I'll let you know when I try it. It could be a while but don't give up on me :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 pm

that looks and sounds seriously tasty
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”