Egghead gets Blame and also Credit

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Egghead gets Blame and also Credit

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Rarely do I EVER cook a non-desert dish without some meat in it but today I fixed what is now called "Da Eggtitta".

When we had lunch together the other day and I was putting the corn and taters aside that were boiled with my Mudbugs, Egghead said "That will make a great Frittata". OK, I heard it and remembered it and today I DID IT. :tup:

Peeled and chopped the taters, removed the corn from the cob, chopped up some green own-yawns and jalapenos, grated some of that awesome Egghead Smoked Chezzies and with the help of a couple of cackle berries I "Got'er Done".

Before I post up the self-explanatory Pics, let me say that "It was awesome and a total surprise as to the taste" ! :tup: :salut: :cheers: Thanks, Egg :salut: Eye Oh Ya Won :chef: :cheers:

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

IMG_2740.JPG

IMG_2741.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2744.JPG

Lookie Sailor, No Sticky :tup:
IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

This will be Supper and Med taking Grub, I Garoonteeeeee :salut:
IMG_2747.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: Egghead gets Blame and also Credit

Postby GRailsback » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Dang that looks good OUP. Did you miss having aany meat in that one?
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:03 pm

I swear on Justin Wilson's Grave that I DID NOT MISS DA MEAT - - once I took that first bite, my mouth couldn't get back to it fast enuff. It was a learning experience in many ways for me - - - I'm not a big tater fan for some reason so, needless to say, I was expecting the taters and mudbug seasoning/boil to dominate but they did not - - - - I also wasn't expecting to be blown away - - - but I was - - - I made it a point to make the first bite include some of everything including the crusty part - - - - at first my taste buds said "hmmmmm Eggs and Chez" then after chewing a little they said "dat corn iz sweet and neet" then the chez, taters, jalapenos and scallions united in voice saying "the gang's all here so enjoy" and ENJOY I DID - - :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
egghead USER_AVATAR
egghead
Egg Master

Postby egghead » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:55 pm

Eggcelent OUP :D
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
XL, Small, and Mini BGE
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 am

:bow: :salut:
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 am

WANNNT! :salut: :chef: :cheers:
Moink!

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”