Willie Chili

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Willie Chili

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Yesterday ennin the Wiffy was looking over my shoulder as I was browsing the Forum and when I clicked on WillieP's Chili Pic she commented "Do you have the stuff to make chili? If so, then that's what I want tomorrow" - soooooooooo it doesn't take a Genius to figger out what I whooped up for Lunch today does it? Didn't manage the sweet yeller cornbread but I did manage the Free-toes, Pepper Jack and that Green sauce stuff (can't remember the name) :dont: :D

Of course the seasoning is none other than Suckle Busters World Champion Chili Seasoning :tup: :salut: :cheers: That stuff sure makes a hero out of me. :dont:

IMG_0008.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Willie Chili

Postby Rambo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

I'm so glad you clarified that was Green sauce. my old eyes thought you had put green Baby Lima's on top.

:oops:
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:28 pm

don't forget my super simple cornbread ;)
Attachments
CornBread_0551.jpg
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm

10-4 Capt'n 'cept I use Martha White Sweet Yeller - - - not much on cream style corn but I have put mexi-corn in it with some jalapenners :tup:

Rambo, if these Guys thought that I'd put lima beans in Chili I would have to defect to the Left Coast where I couldn't be found. :whiteflag: :laughing7: That's actually what "we" call Sooner Sauce and it am yummy and easy toux broux. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:51 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:10-4 Capt'n 'cept I use Martha White Sweet Yeller - - - not much on cream style corn but I have put mexi-corn in it with some jalapenners :tup:

Rambo, if these Guys thought that I'd put lima beans in Chili I would have to defect to the Left Coast where I couldn't be found. :whiteflag: :laughing7: That's actually what "we" call Sooner Sauce and it am yummy and easy toux broux. :tup:

You couldn't talk about down at Yancey's café either
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:48 pm

I uh zoomed in real close doing a foreign object inspection and couldn’t see any…I approve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 pm

you mean I slipped the free-holies past you :laughing7: after all I said from the beginning it was Willie Chili :roll: :P
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Look'in good "OUP". :cheers: :salut:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:you mean I slipped the free-holies past you :laughing7: after all I said from the beginning it was Willie Chili :roll: :P

Nothing worse than a bowl of deceitful chili:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:39 pm

You spying on me?! I made chili for dinner last night!!
Yours looks better though!
(Insert witty signature here)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Tis the Reason and the Season - - - - I used cheap burger and learned a lesson - - - so that won't happen again :roll: :dont: :banghead:

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”