Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:43 am

can't let you do that without some sharing on our part also - - - therefore, maybe we could ship you some 100+ humidity and sweltering summer weather in return ? :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Re: RE: Re: Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Postby outlaw » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 am

woodenvisions wrote:
Sailor Kenshin wrote:More magnificent foodfotoz from WV! :salut: :cheers: :chef:

How did you know we were on a soup kick?
Sailor,
Thank you for that:)

You and I are sharing alot, I mean ALOT of the same weather, so I'm not surprised u and PB are in the ( soup ) mode too..

I'm thinking about perfecting a way to box and ship some of our snow and use Amazon's High Speed Drone Delivery Service to do an air drop to these ( Texan ) friends of ours :):)
Well send some to New Zealand too :):)
Well give our new found Canadian friend a pass tho, he gets his share already lol.

I was always told to ( Share ) :):):)

You in ?? Lol

Please don't trouble yourself on my part. It's supposed to be a high of 52 today so I am still considering whether it is worth getting out or not. :dont: :dont: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :cheers:
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Re: Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Postby Williep » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 am

Thanks for the recipe, I have copied and paste to my recipe file. :salut: :salut:
professor bunky USER_AVATAR
Professor Bunky
Outlaw

Postby Professor Bunky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:03 pm

woodenvisions wrote:
Sailor Kenshin wrote:More magnificent foodfotoz from WV! :salut: :cheers: :chef:

Sailor,

You and I are sharing alot, I mean ALOT of the same weather, so I'm not surprised u and PB are in the ( soup ) mode too..

I'm thinking about perfecting a way to box and ship some of our snow and use Amazon's High Speed Drone Delivery Service to do an air drop to these ( Texan ) friends of ours :):)
Well give our new found Canadian friend a pass tho, he gets his share already lol.

You in ?? Lol

Sounds like I plan, WV. I'll get to work on my Transporter! :lol:
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:can't let you do that without some sharing on our part also - - - therefore, maybe we could ship you some 100+ humidity and sweltering summer weather in return ? :D
Ha, we get our fair share of that too unfortunately. I used to LOVE the heat, humm it did it tee didn't bother me either, but now a days I hate BOTH !
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:55 pm

outlaw wrote:[quote="woodenvisions"][quote="Sailor Kenshin"]More magnificent foodfotoz from WV! :salut: :cheers: :chef:

Sailor,

You in ?? Lol[/quote]

Please don't trouble yourself on my part. It's supposed to be a high of 52 today so I am still considering whether it is worth getting out or not. :dont: :dont: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :cheers:[/quote]I insist :)
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Williep wrote:Thanks for the recipe, I have copied and paste to my recipe file. :salut: :salut:
Ur very welcome.
One thing I forgot to suggest is to bake or grill a few meatballs after you mix ur spices to make sure u like it Before you put the rest of them in the broth, that way you don't make a whole batch of soup that you don't like.... I've done that before.

Like I said, it's a mish mosh of ingredients so nothing set in stone, but I'll definitely do this one again.
Good luck Will
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Italian Wedding Soup ..LOTS !

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Professor Bunky wrote:[quote="woodenvisions"][quote="Sailor Kenshin"]More magnificent foodfotoz from WV! :salut: :cheers: :chef:

Sailor,

You in ?? Lol[/quote]

Sounds like I plan, WV. I'll get to work on my Transporter! :lol:[/quote]Awesome !!
By the looks of things, Outlaw is Very VEry VERy VERY excited for his so let's put a rush on it :):)

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”