Fancy Tater Soup

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Fancy Tater Soup

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Hey, that's my Lone Star Bowl - - - it's got sinnymental attachments :texas:

LOL - thought it was your Lone Star plate…my apologies. :) I gotta get my eyes checked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:07 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Hey, that's my Lone Star Bowl - - - it's got sinnymental attachments :texas:

Lmao sinnymental you really crack me up with your interpretation on words, my mate here has similar wording, we call driving droving, when people ask how we are we say out of control. Anything wrong is redunkulous. I think it's the water down here,lmao.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 am

Love me some tater soup. :cheers: :cheers: That looks great. :salut: :salut:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 am

bsooner75 wrote:

LOL - thought it was your Lone Star plate…my apologies. :) I gotta get my eyes checked

Easy to confuse when fulla goodies :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 am

Russ wrote:

Anything wrong is redunkulous. I think it's the water down here,lmao.
Russ

We have lots and lots of Historial Markers up and down the Hwys of :texas: and some of them get referred to as Hysterical Markers.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 am

Don't let em get ya, I love those lone star dishes!
(Insert witty signature here)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 am

I've been looking for some with O. U. markings but they are only available in the dog and cat dishes :texas: :whiteflag: :laughing7:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:52 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I've been looking for some with O. U. markings but they are only available in the dog and cat dishes :texas: :whiteflag: :laughing7:

LOL - we just eat big! Those are man size dishes.

I dig your Lone Star dishes. People forget I’m a Native Texan that was raised (some say brain washes) by Sooner parents…it’s very complex :)

bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Liking the looks of that soup and the bowl, Em :salut: :cheers:

Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

thanks, Wild Bill :tup: :salut:

bsooner75 wrote:I’m a Native Texan that was raised (some say brain washes) by Sooner parents…it’s very complex :)

Pal, I can RELATE - - my Mom was a Boomer Sooner by birth and us guys in the Family bled Burnt Orange - - - one of the best times of my life was taking Mom to the UT - OU game in the Cotton Bowl one year - - - she had gotten us tickets but they were on the Red and White side of the stadium - - - She had a shirt made for me that was burnt orange and white and on the front said "Mom is for O.U" - - on the Back it said "Hook'em Horns" - - - I never got so tired of hearing "TELL YOUR MOM WE SAID HI AND BOOMER SOONER" - - - we even bought each other a couple rounds of Cold ones. - - - She had on so much Red and White she looked like the Homecoming Queen of yesteryear :cheers:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:thanks, Wild Bill :tup: :salut:

[quote="bsooner75"]I’m a Native Texan that was raised (some say brain washes) by Sooner parents…it’s very complex :)

Pal, I can RELATE - - my Mom was a Boomer Sooner by birth and us guys in the Family bled Burnt Orange - - - one of the best times of my life was taking Mom to the UT - OU game in the Cotton Bowl one year - - - she had gotten us tickets but they were on the Red and White side of the stadium - - - She had a shirt made for me that was burnt orange and white and on the front said "Mom is for O.U" - - on the Back it said "Hook'em Horns" - - - I never got so tired of hearing "TELL YOUR MOM WE SAID HI AND BOOMER SOONER" - - - we even bought each other a couple rounds of Cold ones. - - - She had on so much Red and White she looked like the Homecoming Queen of yesteryear :cheers:[/quote]

At the end of my time on this earth I will list my experiences at this game as some of the best I’ve had. Dealing with both groups of fans. It done get much better.

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”