Page 1 of 2

Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 am
by Williep
Some people don't like meatloaf and I just don't understand why but I love a good one, especially mine. It is great with mash tatar's and gravy but my favorite is a meatloaf sandwich, cold or hot, I don't care. I don't alway's fix it the same way, I may try a different seasoning or mix up the glaze different that I put on it before it's done, but I like a lean 85%/15% ground chuck.

Hi, my name is Williep, I am a meatloaf addict. :laughing7:

.
Pic1.JPG
Pic2.JPG
Pic3.JPG
Pic4.JPG
Pic5.JPG
Pic6.JPG

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 am
by OldUsedParts
Friend, I'm one of those and have been pretty much all my life and I think it's because of my dislike for Mater Sauce, Mater Paste, Mater Soup, Mater Catsup and any Mater form 'ceptin Pico or Salsa. HOWEVER, I would certainly entertain a slice of THAT Beauty twix an Own-Yawn Bun right now and call it Breakfast :tup: :salut: :cheers:

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:29 am
by outlaw
That just right up my alley there. I love a good meatloaf. When I used to drive a truck and listen to satellite radio all the time there was an afternoon guy whose Mom made a great stuffed cheese meatloaf that we copied and it was spectacular. Let me see if I can find the recipe.

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:46 am
by Sailor Kenshin
Us! We love meatloaf! :cheers:

You can make red meatloaf, or brown meatloaf. Components up to you.

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:59 am
by JustinCouch
Hi williep. My name is Justin and in an addict too. I wonder if a texasmeatloafforum would fly?

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 am
by Williep
OldUsedParts wrote:Friend, I'm one of those and have been pretty much all my life and I think it's because of my dislike for Mater Sauce, Mater Paste, Mater Soup, Mater Catsup and any Mater form 'ceptin Pico or Salsa. HOWEVER, I would certainly entertain a slice of THAT Beauty twix an Own-Yawn Bun right now and call it Breakfast :tup: :salut: :cheers:


OUP, I have gotten away from using tomato paste and sauce in my loaf but sometime's I'll put a can of rotel in it, I'm pretty much sticking with salsa. :salut:

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:52 am
by Williep
JustinCouch wrote:Hi williep. My name is Justin and in an addict too. I wonder if a texasmeatloafforum would fly?



.
x.png
x.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 106 times

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:06 am
by CaptJack
Image

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 am
by bsooner75
I love meatloaf…especially the sammich! That looks good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:36 am
by txsmkmstr
Yup... Count me in as a meatloaf fan. Bacon wrapped and smoked seems to trip my trigger.........

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:32 am
by Professor Bunky
Sign me up for meatloaf in any way it's made. :D

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:53 pm
by CaptJack
Willie, my new twist on meatloaf is to make individual mini meatloafs
i have a bowl i use to form them up - turn them out - and put bacon around them like a filet-mignon

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:19 pm
by GRailsback
I love cold meatloaf sammies the next day.

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:02 pm
by Sailor Kenshin
Excellent twist, CaptJack! :tup:

Re: Who Like's Meatloaf ??

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:43 pm
by Williep
CaptJack wrote:Willie, my new twist on meatloaf is to make individual mini meatloafs
i have a bowl i use to form them up - turn them out - and put bacon around them like a filet-mignon



Cool, I like that. :cheers: :cheers:




.