- Chuck roasted in a pellet cooker for 1.5 hours
- Meanwhile dried beans, a variety of dried chiles (stemmed and seeded), diced tomatoes from the garden, cumin, thyme, salt, and pepper were pressure cooked for 75 minutes, after which everything except the beans were removed to a glass bowl and stick blended until smooth - this liquid is the chili base and was added to a pot.
- The roast placed in with the chili base to braise for another 1.5 hours.
- When the meat was done, it was slightly pulled, then chopped and added back to the braising liquid for our chili without beans.
- For those that like beans in their chili, they added the beans to their final dish.
Below is a photo collage in no particular order, but is easy to figure out: