SB's order got thru

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bondobill
Outlaw

SB's order got thru

Postby bondobill » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 pm

My order of Gators fine products showed up.....a few days late cause of weather but twas all intact :D
Ordered a few items I aint ever tried before per members recommendations, which was the SPG, Cajun and Chile Seasoning :dont:

Will be sure to let ya'll know how it goes over :mrgreen:

Bill
limey USER_AVATAR
limey
Deputy

Re: SB's order got thru

Postby limey » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 pm

:cheers: The SPG is off the charts, lots of good stuff right there!
How bout some more beans Mr.Taggert? I'd say you've had enough!
R & O Custom Trailer
Weber 22.5 Gold
Weber 22.5 Smoky Mountain
Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Edition
Limey BBQ Co. Competition Team
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:35 am

OH OH, the neighbors are gonna be talking in the PNW and very soon :tup: :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 am

I forsee BBQ parties in your future! Many thanks and enjoy the good stuff! :chef: :cheers: :texas:

Dan
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Got a chance to try out the Cajun seasoning last night .
As per usual when trying out a new seasoning I always remove the lid and take a good sniff....."BIG MISTAKE" :shock: I started sneezing so loud it Scared Buck. :lol:

Well anyways after my sinuses calmed down we sprinkled some on some pre baked pork bones that we picked up from Costco yesterday, they prepare them in house. The bones where good if you like the taste of oven roasted pork loin but the Cajun seasoning was awesome. :D

I can see now this because bottle ain't going to last long. :cheers:

Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:25 pm

bondobill wrote: I always remove the lid and take a good sniff....."BIG MISTAKE" :shock: I started sneezing so loud it Scared Buck. :lol:

:laughing7: :D :lol: :laughing7: :D :lol: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: I glad some one mentioned that :laughing7: :D :lol: I almost mentioned it right after I opened my first bottle and rattled the kitchen window - - - - nevertheless it sure is some good stuff ain't it :?:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:38 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:
bondobill wrote: I always remove the lid and take a good sniff....."BIG MISTAKE" :shock: I started sneezing so loud it Scared Buck. :lol:

:laughing7: :D :lol: :laughing7: :D :lol: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: I glad some one mentioned that :laughing7: :D :lol: I almost mentioned it right after I opened my first bottle and rattled the kitchen window - - - - nevertheless it sure is some good stuff ain't it :?:

Sure enough is my friend !!! :salut: :chef: :cheers:
Trying to figure out right now how to incorporate the Cajun seasoning into the SBs hot wings recipe for a happy hour party this weekend :?:

Thinking I may substitute sheekin legs for the wings and then giving the legs a healthy dose of Cajun seasoning. Whats ya think :?:

Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 am

what do I think :?: :?: :?: I am a wing man myself but no matter what sheeken part you sprinkle with that SB Cajun, it will be great :tup: :salut: :cheers: :chef:
:dont: you might want to marinate those in your favorite clucker juice for a little while also but either way would sure fit my taste buds - - - Good Luck with the Happy ?hour? (yeah right) :laughing7:
scott p USER_AVATAR
Scott P
Cowboy

Postby Scott P » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

SPG has become our favorite seasoning. How something so simple can be so good is beyond me. We use it on veggies (try it on spaghetti squash) along with meats destined for the grill.
Buddha Belly BBQ Team

18" WSM
22" WSM
26" Kettle
Genesis II S-310
Large BGE
cowboydon USER_AVATAR
cowboydon
Retired Lawman

Postby cowboydon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:51 am

Thats a real nice picture of the Good Stuff