Ordered Today

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Ordered Today

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

And got confirmation it shipped today! Why can't others (govt, business, et al) do business the same way?
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Re: Ordered Today

Postby Gator » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

:)
Thanks and ENJOY!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
davidtxs USER_AVATAR
Davidtxs
Bandolero

Postby Davidtxs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Like the two posts this morning customer service separates the ones that WILL GROW and the ones that wont
When I grow up I wanna be EITHER

Jethro Gibbs thats TW0 B's Second is for
OR
Redneck Cooker "watch out Trigg"
So If any teams want a reasonable website let me know
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I ordered some stuff from Lowe's with intentions of picking most up at a local store and have other items shipped to me. I received a order acknowledgement with a "In Process" status. I subsequently received the "shipped" items but never a notice to pick up items at local store so I went into my account and found those items cancelled no reason or notice.
A day or so later I ordered oak stair treads online from Lowe's ($350) and tried to use a $25 promo they sent me in the mail it was refused with no reason. So I canceled the order and went to Home Depot and ordered same thing for $100 less and free shipping and the $5 promo they had given me was accepted. Two days later FedEx delivered the oak.

Bottom line some companies care about their customers and some are lacking. Sucklebusters is among the finest at getting the job done right..
tarde venientibus ossa....
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Salsa Fixins - they are in the pantry but I know they are good from past purchases.
Strawberry Preserves. Dying to try.
Big bottle of Chile Seasoning (Chile pwdr), Replacing the last unit that has only 1 Tbsp left in it.
Habenaro Sauce. Very good. But not pain good. But the Mrs wouldn't even sniff it. I'm hard to please in this category.
Salsa, medium. Mrs say's "Restaurant Quality". I think it is better. Maybe you could find something like it in a 3-4 star Michelin eatery. Nice back bite, easy on the front end.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”