Need an Idea for a London Broil

Looking for something special but dont see it? Post your request here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

grimsawyer USER_AVATAR
Grimsawyer
Pilgrim

Need an Idea for a London Broil

Postby Grimsawyer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 am

So the hunny bunny goes out and grabs London Broil from the freezer. It's about a 2 to 2 1/2lb chunk of meat. It's thawing right now and she wants me to make it up... Any ideas? :D
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Re: Need an Idea for a London Broil

Postby DATsBBQ » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 am

Grill over hot fire till med rare, rest and slice thin across the grain. You could also broil it in the oven. I'd just use salt and pepper on it.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
BAR "G" BBQ
Outlaw

Postby BAR "G" BBQ » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

Some so called butchers label various cuts of meat London broil, including flank steak, sirloin tip, top round, etc. Assuming you have a flank steak. For best results, marinate the meat for several hours in the refrigerator in the marinade of your choosing (I prefer Dales Steak Marinate). It is easiest to put the marinade and meat in a sealable plastic bag. Turn the bag over once or twice. When you are ready season with salt, garlic and fresh cracked black pepper, grill the steak over high heat for about 3 minutes per side or until medium rare. Slice thin across the grain and enjoy some good eats.
BAR "G"
ecto1 USER_AVATAR
ecto1
Cowboy

Postby ecto1 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:52 am

Stuff it with provolone, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach tie it with twine and grill until Med rare to Med slice and serve with your favorite sides.
"Intelligence is something we are born with. BBQ’ing is a skill that must be learned"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Fat-Ash-BBQ/204098269604777

Return to “Request a Recipe”