2015 Donations / Sponsorship

Announcements, Roll Call and Results for ALL Competitions and Events.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Still Creek
Pilgrim

2015 Donations / Sponsorship

Postby Still Creek » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:26 pm

I had posted the following a few months back and thank you for the responses. Now that the new year is here I've reached back out. Please feel free to forward a link to your calendar or a list of Cookoff's. I'm looking to sponsor a few teams this month for the Humble Cookoff and if there is still a Navasota Cookoff.

Thanks,

Don

Still Creek Texas Vodka

Anyone looking for Sponsors/Donation for the 2015 cook off season? I have a small distillery in Texas that began producing a vodka in September. We're looking for teams to sponsor with product donations if anyone is interested. We're Houston business based with the distillery located in the Navasota area. Please feel free to reach out via email info@stillcreekdistillery.com

Thanks,

Don
k.a.m. USER_AVATAR
k.a.m.
Chuck Wagon

Re: 2015 Donations / Sponsorship

Postby k.a.m. » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Still Creek wrote:I had posted the following a few months back and thank you for the responses. Now that the new year is here I've reached back out. Please feel free to forward a link to your calendar or a list of Cookoff's. I'm looking to sponsor a few teams this month for the Humble Cookoff and if there is still a Navasota Cookoff.

Thanks,

Don

Still Creek Texas Vodka

Anyone looking for Sponsors/Donation for the 2015 cook off season? I have a small distillery in Texas that began producing a vodka in September. We're looking for teams to sponsor with product donations if anyone is interested. We're Houston business based with the distillery located in the Navasota area. Please feel free to reach out via email info@stillcreekdistillery.com

Thanks,

Don

Don,
I never received one reply to any of my emails, messages on your facebook page, or here from your earlier post.
A simple I did not fit the criteria or something to that effect would have been nice.
While I am not a big name competitor I am well known on the trail, and while I would love to have sponsors I certainly will not beg for them.

I wish you and your business success.

All the best,

Kevin Miller/Tequila Sunrise BBQ Team.
Always remember slow and steady wins the race.

My Hybrid cooker.
Competition trailer #2.
big ed USER_AVATAR
Big Ed
Outlaw

Postby Big Ed » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

k.a.m. wrote:
Still Creek wrote:I had posted the following a few months back and thank you for the responses. Now that the new year is here I've reached back out. Please feel free to forward a link to your calendar or a list of Cookoff's. I'm looking to sponsor a few teams this month for the Humble Cookoff and if there is still a Navasota Cookoff.

Thanks,

Don

Still Creek Texas Vodka

Thanks,

Don

Don,
I never received one reply to any of my emails, messages on your facebook page, or here from your earlier post.
A simple I did not fit the criteria or something to that effect would have been nice.
While I am not a big name competitor I am well known on the trail, and while I would love to have sponsors I certainly will not beg for them.

All the best,

That's one reason I don't have sponsors and free booze is the last thing I need!! :drunk:
Can't Beat A Drum!!!

Big Ed BBQ
https://www.facebook.com/BigEdBbq
Custom elf Pit (UDS on Steriods)
Water Tower pit
PK Grill
22'' weber kettle
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Don,
I don't know if you remember the OldSmokey charcoal cookers from Houston?
made in Houston since 1923. still in the same building. owned by a Houston family.

they are extremely popular in Galveston and along the coast.
a couple of years a go the Albatross bar in Galveston hosted the first OldSmokey Throwdown
it was a HUGE success!
they had their 2nd OldSmokey Throwdown this summer and it's getting huge fast.
then TexasCity had there 1st one this fall, also Clute

click through these threads to get a feel for them

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showt ... ?t=1070601

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=24540

you should connect with Bruce Jamison at OldSmokey and tell him about your interest in being a sponsor
http://www.oldsmokey.com/index.html

22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
chingoblingo USER_AVATAR
ChingoBlingo
Rustler

Postby ChingoBlingo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 am

I'm with you K.A.M, I also reached out and asked and never heard anything as well. Oh well I guess it's like his liquor.... STILL, doesn't move :dont:
erichasaces
Wrangler

Postby erichasaces » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:23 am

CaptJack wrote:Don,
made in Houston since 1923. still in the same building. owned by a Houston family.

I did not know this, and I've lived in and around Houston my whole life. I have fond memories of my dad cooking on an Old Smokey in our backyard when I was growing up. This makes me feel nostalgic, and I want to go pick one up and throw on some hot dogs and hamburgers!
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:10 pm

erichasaces wrote:
CaptJack wrote:Don,

I did not know this, and I've lived in and around Houston my whole life. I have fond memories of my dad cooking on an Old Smokey in our backyard when I was growing up. This makes me feel nostalgic, and I want to go pick one up and throw on some hot dogs and hamburgers!

here's their history page from their website
http://www.oldsmokey.com/blogs/stories/ ... ts-company
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
Still Creek
Pilgrim

Postby Still Creek » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

k.a.m. wrote:

Thanks,

Don

Still Creek Texas Vodka

Thanks,

Don

Don,

All the best,

Kevin my apologies, let me dig through my emails. I got about 20 responses for various events. I'm in the process of setting up a calendar for our 2015 marketing.

Thanks,

Don

Return to “Cookoff Announcements and Results”