U.S. Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial BBQ Cook Off

Announcements, Roll Call and Results for ALL Competitions and Events.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bourbon cowboy USER_AVATAR
Bourbon Cowboy
Pilgrim

U.S. Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial BBQ Cook Off

Postby Bourbon Cowboy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 pm

To all of our BBQ Competition friends, I wanted to remind some of you and to tell the rest of you about a great event that needs our support. If you have not yet made plans for this year's Memorial Day weekend, Please consider participating in the IBCA sanctioned U.S. Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial Team Roping and BBQ Cook Off. It is in Rosenberg, TX at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds. Please check out their website, http://www.dannydietzmemorial.com/index ... Itemid=115 and their FB pages, U.S. Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial Team Roping, and Danny Dietz Memorial Page. The Bourbon Cowboy Cookers participated last year and are doing so again this year. It is a great cause! I know that everyone by now knows the story of the "Lone Survivor” and US Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell. Danny Dietz was one of his teammates that did not survive Operation Red Wing. The folks planning this event have a lot of great surprises in store for us cookers including some one of a kind trophies hand made by an active SEAL! It will be a chance for all of us to have some fun, win some money & prizes and show our support for our U.S. Navy SEALS!! It is on the IBCA website calendar. I hope to see each and every one of you there!!! Thanks for your consideration!!

Return to “Cookoff Announcements and Results”