BBQ Central Sauce Contest

Announcements, Roll Call and Results for ALL Competitions and Events.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

larry wolfe USER_AVATAR
Larry Wolfe
Cowboy

BBQ Central Sauce Contest

Postby Larry Wolfe » Mon May 14, 2007 9:14 am

Hey guys and girls! The good folks over at BBQ Central are going to be doing a sauce contest, details are still being worked. The bottomline is the 1st Place Prize will be a Primo Grill with S&H included. The Primo will be donated at my cost, so I'm not going to make anything off this deal. This is a good way to promote Primos, as well as give a fellow BBQ'er the chance to get a fantastic grill/smoker. If we have enough entries there could be two Primo Grills for first and second place. There will be a $20 entry fee in order to join. 1 sauce per $20 entry so if you have two "Secret Sauces" you want to enter it would cost you $40. So in order to get things rolling we need to figure out how many people anticipate entering. So please do me a favor and go HERE and complete the poll. This should be alot of fun and a great chance to get a Primo Grill for basically $20.
Larry Wolfe
---------------------

Visit The Wolfe Pit
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Mon May 14, 2007 9:36 am

Sounds like fun. I voted. Post the details as you work them out, as we're always looking for ways to improve the Throw Downs. :D
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
larry wolfe USER_AVATAR
Larry Wolfe
Cowboy

Postby Larry Wolfe » Mon May 14, 2007 9:39 am

DATsBBQ wrote:Sounds like fun. I voted. Post the details as you work them out, as we're always looking for ways to improve the Throw Downs. :D

I am willing to offer the same Primo deal to you guys as well for future contests. :D
Larry Wolfe
---------------------

Visit The Wolfe Pit
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Re: BBQ Central Sauce Contest

Postby SteerCrazy » Mon May 14, 2007 10:41 am

Larry Wolfe wrote:Hey guys and girls! The good folks over at BBQ Central are going to be doing a sauce contest, details are still being worked. The bottomline is the 1st Place Prize will be a Primo Grill with S&H included. The Primo will be donated at my cost, so I'm not going to make anything off this deal. This is a good way to promote Primos, as well as give a fellow BBQ'er the chance to get a fantastic grill/smoker. If we have enough entries there could be two Primo Grills for first and second place. There will be a $20 entry fee in order to join. 1 sauce per $20 entry so if you have two "Secret Sauces" you want to enter it would cost you $40. So in order to get things rolling we need to figure out how many people anticipate entering. So please do me a favor and go HERE and complete the poll. This should be alot of fun and a great chance to get a Primo Grill for basically $20.

would that be like the Szecret Szauce?
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 am

Sounds like it could be fun. :D :D
Jim
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue May 15, 2007 5:15 pm

Folks,

Im gonna move this post over here in the BBQ Round-Ups Forum since it is a BBQ Sauce contest.

Best of luck on your contest.
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call

Return to “Cookoff Announcements and Results”