Super Bowl TD prediction

Bring it on! This is our online version of BBQ contests.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Super Bowl TD prediction

Postby DATsBBQ » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Got the inside scoop and it looks like it'll be the Vikes VS the Colts, so I predict that what pic ever wins will have a western flare, maybe a horseshoe motif and at one time had horns. :lol:

Sorry, no Saints so I don't think BBQ Shrimp will win and since no Jets I think anything resembling an meal served on a plane (do they do that anymore?) won't win either. :roll:
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Re: Super Bowl TD prediction

Postby DATsBBQ » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 pm

DATsBBQ wrote:Got the inside scoop and it looks like it'll be the Vikes VS the Colts, so I predict that what pic ever wins will have a western flare, maybe a horseshoe motif and at one time had horns. :lol:

Sorry, no Saints so I don't think BBQ Shrimp will win and since no Jets I think anything resembling an meal served on a plane (do they do that anymore?) won't win either. :roll:

I'll take a little sauce on my Crow please :lol:

Just a reminder that we are about a week out from next ThrowDown! Don't forget to include the card in your photo.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Return to “TBBQF Throw Downs”