Wagyu Ribeye - first time !

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Wagyu Ribeye - first time !

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:49 pm

Welps, Y'all, today I'll be grilling a Ribeye instead of a Tenderloin and the Ribeye is Wagyu Cut purely out of curiosity of Taste.

Sides are a ready as my Taste Buds :tup: :cheers: :chef:

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Wagyu Ribeye - first time !

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:52 pm

The Wife is not a Steak Person, except for a Chicken Fried Steak, so I'm fixin her a Twice Baked Tater which will be her Lunch Today. :rose:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:40 pm

TASTE REPORT - - - the Steak was Awesome AND I must credit Suckle Busters Campfire Steak Seasoning and Espresso for at least half. The Wagyu Ribeye was probably the best Ribeye I've ever had. HOWEVER, I'm going back to the Tenderloins even tho they are "pricier" - - - MAINLY so I can get the Red Juice because they are cut a whole lot Thicker. :tup: :wav: :salut: :cheers: :chef: :texas:

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG
Copass pupil
Pilgrim

Postby Copass pupil » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:10 pm

I wondered what the verdict was. Looks impressive.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:38 pm

I’d eat that
smoking piney USER_AVATAR
Smoking Piney
Outlaw

Postby Smoking Piney » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:42 pm

Emm, not only are you the steak master, I will now declare you the spud master. :D

The steak looks great, but the spuds you've made on previous cooks and this one also look great. :salut: :cheers:

Rock on, Sir! :D
John - Hopelessly addicted to smoking and grilling. :D
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:14 pm

Well thanks Brother John, I don't know about being the ?master? of anything but I do take care and Pride when doing Steak and Taters.
My Baked Taters are "first" BAKED at 410 for about 50 minutes AND THEN I ?either? slice lengthwise in half (for two servings) or remove the top portion of the Skin and dip out the baked soft inside to a Bowl keeping the skin in tact as a baking container (for one serving) Then I sautee some own-yawn and chopped bacon together and put that in the bowl with the Tater, along with SPG, Butter and Sour Cream (to taste) Mix well and put back into the Tater Skin bowl. Top with shredded "favorite" chez and finishing baking at 350 for 10 min or until the Chez looks like you want it to.

The Tater on this plate was slit lengthwise in half and we came out with a 1/2 baked Tater apiece as you can tell.
smoking piney USER_AVATAR
Smoking Piney
Outlaw

Postby Smoking Piney » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:27 pm

Just saved your recipe, Emm. :D
John - Hopelessly addicted to smoking and grilling. :D
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:48 pm

former member, Russ, gave it to me so ENJOY ! :salut:

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”