Blackstone Products

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Blackstone Products

Postby GRailsback » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Not sure if you guys have seen the blackstone commercials that have come out. But it looks like they have several new products to choose from.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Blackstone Products

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 pm

Please don’t remind me. That one with the built in air fryers is sexy as all get out. But I already have two so that might be a hard sell on the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 pm

I have yet to buy one Sooner, so hopefully my sell won’t be as difficult. I am still looking at the 22 for the motorhome and race/sports weekends. I have a custom griddle for the built in burner here at the bar. So not likely to ever buy one for just here at the house.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:15 pm

GRailsback wrote:I have yet to buy one Sooner, so hopefully my sell won’t be as difficult. I am still looking at the 22 for the motorhome and race/sports weekends. I have a custom griddle for the built in burner here at the bar. So not likely to ever buy one for just here at the house.

Love the portable tailgater model. Collapsible stand, built in cover and included carrying bag make it hard to beat.

grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Sooner I need to go see one in person. But I’m thinking I can cook a pretty good bit of groceries on it in the mornings, or whenever. And for sure I will want the stand and carry bag. I think it would store in my RV fairly easy.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:55 pm

GRailsback wrote:Sooner I need to go see one in person. But I’m thinking I can cook a pretty good bit of groceries on it in the mornings, or whenever. And for sure I will want the stand and carry bag. I think it would store in my RV fairly easy.

For sure. I love the real estate on my 36” but you can still cook for a crowd on the tailgater.

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”