Burger time

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Burger time

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:37 am

Got tired of all the Christmas food so had to make something else today. Fired up the old Weber and made some hamburgers and fries. Sprinkled the burgers with SB SPG and campfire steak seasoning. SPG on the fries too. Topped the burgers with my wife's homemade dressing. Nothing extraordinary, just simple and tasty.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Last edited by Norway Joe on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Burger time

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:52 am

Definitely "CHILLIN" and Grillin - looks great Joe :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:14 am

Great looking burgers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:40 am

Good looking burgers Sir :salut: your die hard for sure 8)
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Postby spacetrucker » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 am

good job :cheers:
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 am

Brrrrr
smoking piney USER_AVATAR
Smoking Piney
Outlaw

Postby Smoking Piney » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Killer burgers! :cheers:
John - Hopelessly addicted to smoking and grilling. :D
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:59 pm

I'm a burger fan and these look great! I see you're not scared of the weather when it comes to grilling either!! :cheers:
(Insert witty signature here)
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 am

Txdragon wrote:I'm a burger fan and these look great! I see you're not scared of the weather when it comes to grilling either!! :cheers:
Thanks. If I was scared of the weather I would only be able to grill during the 4 summer months, so not an option.

txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:24 am

Joernolav wrote:
Txdragon wrote:I'm a burger fan and these look great! I see you're not scared of the weather when it comes to grilling either!! :cheers:
Thanks. If I was scared of the weather I would only be able to grill during the 4 summer months, so not an option.

You only get 4 summer months? Here, in the southern parts of the United States, some people would say we get 9!! :laughing7:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:35 am

When I live in Colorado, one day some Ski Bunnies came in and said
"This Country is so beautiful this time of year (it was dead of Winter), I'll bet it's gorgeous in the Summertime"
My Boss looked up and replied
"Yeah, I just hope I don't have to work that WEEKEND" :roll: :shock: :dont: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:20 am

OldUsedParts wrote:When I live in Colorado, one day some Ski Bunnies came in and said
"This Country is so beautiful this time of year (it was dead of Winter), I'll bet it's gorgeous in the Summertime"
My Boss looked up and replied
"Yeah, I just hope I don't have to work that WEEKEND" :roll: :shock: :dont: :laughing7:

^^^ If that isn't the truth, I don't know what is!! When I was at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs, you had a perfect view of Pike's Peak. The snow would melt off the summit around late july/early August, then would reappear by mid September. :whiteflag:
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am

Txdragon wrote:
Joernolav wrote:

You only get 4 summer months? Here, in the southern parts of the United States, some people would say we get 9!! :laughing7:

Yes. I love the winter but wished we could have had a little longer summer. We have 4 different seasons, where each one of them have their charm.

It's almost as OUP writes in his post. We normally have snow until end of april. May can be all over. From snowing one day to 17 c pluss the other day. June, July og August are normally nice with 18 - 23c and very long days. It doesn't get very dark. At my place we have sun from 5 am until 11 pm on the brightest days. We can reach 28-30C a few days if we are lucky. September is again warm and cold, but can be very nice with fresh air and changing colors in the nature.. Snow can come in end of October, but normally not before end of november/beginning of December.

I have been on many holidays around almost your entire country and the nature and climate is very diverse. From the north where the winter can be even harsher than ours to the south where its warm. Guess that's how it is an such a big country. I must say I love to spend the holidays in the US and look forward to the summer again. We are going on a tour from Chicago to Yellowstone and then to the area around Moab, Utah. Ending up in Santa Monica, CA.
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 am

Colorado is on my bucket list guys. Have to pickt the right weekend, though.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:48 am

Txdragon wrote:^^^ If that isn't the truth, I don't know what is!! When I was at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs, you had a perfect view of Pike's Peak. The snow would melt off the summit around late july/early August, then would reappear by mid September. :whiteflag:

ONe more and I'll stop the Hi-Jacking - - Sorry, Joe :whiteflag:
When I moved my Family to the Rocky Mtns, it was Memorial Day weekend. So we rented a small trailer house knowing that, if we liked the area, we would find something larger and more appropriate. Well, the following morning after our first night there, the Wife woke up early and walked to the front door only to fine that it was snowing. She instantly starting sobbing and said "do you really want to live here?" She learned to love it just as much as the Boys and I did. :tup:

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”