Suckle Bustin Surf'n and Turf'n

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Suckle Bustin Surf'n and Turf'n

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 pm

I've been seeing a lot of members surf and turf cooks of late and I couldn't stand it any longer so I K-bob'd some shrimp, a filet and some veggies on the Kingsford Kettle with Kingsford Charcoal for the heat. I could hear my ECB pouting and snivel'n as I rolled the Kettle out and brushed the cobwebs off of her. Set it up to cook indirect if needed but ended up grilling pretty much over the coals most of the time. Used Suckle Busters Hootchie Mama on the Shrimp and Veggies and their Campfire Steak Seasoning on the Filet. Their seasonings were the best part of this Meal.
IMG_2874.JPG

This Filet was my first sampling of that box of ?Prime? that I bought from the Mobile Door to Door Dude and, altho it was tender, there was no sign of red or pink in this cut. I quartered it for the K-Bob and that didn't help the Juice any either. Oh Well, it was decent and I ate it.
IMG_2875.JPG

Excuse my Thanksgiving Platter but it was the only plate I had that would hold the K-Bobs without them hanging over.
IMG_2878.JPG

The Plate that was Ate.
IMG_2879.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

Re: Suckle Bustin Surf'n and Turf'n

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Looks delicious. Gotta say it was missing some of your famous Diabolos
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:08 pm

. I could hear my ECB pouting and snivel'n as I rolled the Kettle out a

Quote, lmao, that's gotta be the funniest line I've read on the net in 12 months. I'm still grinning as I type, brilliant emm!!

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 pm

thanks, Ric, I used to pride myself in those Chicken Diablos until Sooner whooped out a Classic batch last year - - - you might say the Diablo Bar has been raised but I surely need to do some soon. :tup:

thanks, Russ, :salut: my Wife doesn't refer to my one Humor as Jokes and since this is a Family Forum, I'd better not use "her description" :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:08 am

Looks great....platter too! :D
Moink!

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”