Tonights London Broil

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

honu41
Outlaw

Postby honu41 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:47 am

Aloha Larry,

Good luck on your diet. A friend in college, 47 years ago, described his diet. He said his Doc said he could have anything he wanted in any amount... he could mouth it, gum it and chew on it. BUT HE COULDN'T SWALLOW ANY OF IT! :lol:

With everyone sharing ideas and pics of their cooks, I may have gained some wgt by reading and looking at it! :roll:

take care a hui hou,
honu41
larry wolfe USER_AVATAR
Larry Wolfe
Cowboy

Postby Larry Wolfe » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:30 pm

honu41 wrote:Aloha Larry,

Good luck on your diet. A friend in college, 47 years ago, described his diet. He said his Doc said he could have anything he wanted in any amount... he could mouth it, gum it and chew on it. BUT HE COULDN'T SWALLOW ANY OF IT! :lol:

With everyone sharing ideas and pics of their cooks, I may have gained some wgt by reading and looking at it! :roll:

take care a hui hou,

Ya know what Honu, I think I could do that diet!
Larry Wolfe
---------------------

Visit The Wolfe Pit
honu41
Outlaw

Postby honu41 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Larry,

I know for a fact that not swallowing food makes one lose wgt. I actually went without food for 21 days! Christmas of '05, I had a internal bleeding prob in my digestive system. I was fed intravenously before and after my surgeries. Couldn't even have water! Lost over 20 lbs and at home I lost another 5 pounds because NOTHING tasted good, even water was yukky. But it is not a fun way to lose wgt.

In the last 2 years I have gained it all back. Again I wish you the best.

aloha,
honu41

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”