Cajun Power Garlic Sauce

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

EdG
Pilgrim

Cajun Power Garlic Sauce

Postby EdG » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:00 pm

You need this.

That’s all I’m gonna say for now.

Cheers, guys!
EdG
Pilgrim

Re: Cajun Power Garlic Sauce

Postby EdG » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Y’know, I should’ve just come out with it instead of dangling a carrot like that. Sorry guys!

The Cajun Power is very similar to Arthur Bryant’s original sauce in flavor but is a bit more intense. Not real garlicky as the name would suggest and it’s a bit thinner in viscosity.

I like to mix in a little with mayo and sriracha to spread on grilled chicken thigh sandwiches for example.

It’s really fantastic and works great as a barbecue sauce as well.

Cheers guys
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Thanks for sharing. Suckle Busters sponsors this website and we’re partial to their sauces
EdG
Pilgrim

Postby EdG » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Thanx for your reply.
I’m not really a sauce fan but I will certainly try some SuckleBusters sauce real soon. I do appreciate their support of this fine forum and will offer my support in return. Sure didn’t mean to step on any toes here.

Thanx again and
Cheers
EdG
Pilgrim

Postby EdG » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Just a quick follow-up:
Is there any particular reason that I, re: my thread about Cajun Power Garlic Sauce was singled out for chastisement? I noticed that there are many threads about sauces and rubs from other producers that seemed to be met with no conflict at all.

Just asking.
Cheers, Rambo, and all.
Ed
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:06 pm

EdG wrote:Just a quick follow-up:
Is there any particular reason that I, re: my thread about Cajun Power Garlic Sauce was singled out for chastisement? I noticed that there are many threads about sauces and rubs from other producers that seemed to be met with no conflict at all.

Just asking.
Cheers, Rambo, and all.
Ed

Ed, I think you misunderstood Rambo's comment. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't meant to chastise but to tell you about Suckle Busters as you told us about Cajun Power Garlic Sauce. :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:18 pm

EdG wrote:Just a quick follow-up:

Just asking.
Cheers, Rambo, and all.
Ed
Hi EdG,

Let me try to take a stab here .
I dont believe it was Rambos intention to make you feel that way. I think he was only trying to let you know that the Forum Sponsor was Sucklebusters.
Some of us here are rounded around the edges and some of us are ..well, more rough lol.
Trust me, Rambos not a bad guy here, just a very loyal dude to not only Sucklebusters, but towards all of us on here. Give him some time, he will grow on you faster than a little dab of Antisieze spreads all over the place
We see new members here and there that do not realize that this forum is Sponsored by Sucklebusters so we try to let them know, no harm meant to anyone I assure you.
When I hopped aboard years ago, I myself didnt know either about the sponsor, but soon learned about thier products and never looked back.

Hope I was able to shed a little comfort and welcome to the best Bbq Forum around

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Once again, Emm ( Old Used Parts ) was quicker to the draw

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
EdG
Pilgrim

Postby EdG » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Thanx, guys, I respect you for standing up for your "brother" here.

I do think there was a subtle message in his reply and I heard it. I don't take offense, nor did I feel wounded by it, but I was "read the rights" a little.

It's the Internet. It's barbecue. It's an Internet forum about barbecue. I don't get my panties in a twist about any of it. But I thought it was notable that I was upbraided a bit for offering an innocent suggestion for a truly brilliant sauce while so many other sauces and rubs were discussed without any pushback.

I appreciate your words, truly.
Thanx, guys.
Ed
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Let me offer my apologies if I offended you. We’re open to just about anything here except Politics or criticism of others. That was not the intent of my Post and I certainly didn’t intend to make you feel chastised. If you feel you are being criticized by someone, you can send them a private message or send a private message to our Sheriff, Gator. Cheers Edg and all.
EdG
Pilgrim

Postby EdG » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:25 am

Thanx again, guys, and to you, Rambo, for your consideration.

I don't get offended or "butt hurt" by stuff on the Internet. I always take it with a grain of salt (or, in this case, being a BBQ forum, a grain of SPG.)

Barbecue is fun and I've mostly found a sense of community and brotherhood among its devotees. Glad to know that that aesthetic abides.

Cheers to all,
Ed
chasdev USER_AVATAR
Chasdev
Outlaw

Postby Chasdev » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:26 pm

I'm always looking for a different sauce, does this mimic Sriracha at all?
I prefer spicy/hot, how spicy is the not spicy version?
EdG
Pilgrim

Postby EdG » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:35 pm

I haven’t tried the spicy version of the sauce. The original sauce is kinda it’s own thing.

I’ll sometimes make a “sauce” or topping with a couple tablespoons of good mayo, a teaspoon of Cajun Power and sriracha to taste. Excellent with chicken thigh sandwich and panko crusted fish.

If I want something hot I’ll generally modify it myself. I’ve got a ton of my own hickory smoked cayennes I can add to anything. I use some of that nearly every day.

Check out the Cajun Power, it’s a great tasting and versatile sauce.
Cheers !
chasdev USER_AVATAR
Chasdev
Outlaw

Postby Chasdev » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:24 am

I ordered a bottle of each, hot and regular and I like it, but the regular more than the hot..
limey USER_AVATAR
limey
Deputy

Postby limey » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:58 am

Been using it for around 4 years, great product!
How bout some more beans Mr.Taggert? I'd say you've had enough!
R & O Custom Trailer
Weber 22.5 Gold
Weber 22.5 Smoky Mountain
Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Edition
Limey BBQ Co. Competition Team

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”