Oups worst ever sauce, lmao

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Oups worst ever sauce, lmao

Postby Russ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey emm,I just watched a programme I enjoy called how do they do it, it was all about your pet hate, and my big love....Worcester sauce. Do you know it came originally from India then to England. The factory turns out 450,000 bottles a day. The USA consume more than the rest of the world put together. There is a factory in the USA that produces it for the American market.
As you know I use around 15 to 20 litres per year. I use it on everything. The first production tasted terrible so they just left it. It fermented and after a couple of years they tasted it again, voila, the sauce was born.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Re: Oups worst ever sauce, lmao

Postby Russ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:34 pm

image.jpg

My stuff in 5 litres

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:12 am

:laughing7: :lol: :D I am not a consumer fo sho, altho the Wiffy is so I am forced to keep a bottle ?somewhere? in the cabinet for special requests that also provides peace and quiet for MOI :dont: :salut:

thanks for that update Pardnah and if I may Quote someone whose name I don't remember - ?possibly The Duke? :scratch:
"It don't matter how they remember ya, just so they remember ya" :dont: :D :lol: :laughing7:

Hope things are well with you and the Family, Pardnah :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:32 am

22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks Capt'n it may take me a while to git'er correcto mundo but I've already watched that Video several times and I'm getting better :drunk: :salut: :banghead: :deadhorse:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 pm

I love it with tomato juice and a dash of Tabasco sauce. As in that video. I never pronounce the shire on the end, I just call it Worcester sauce. I also love it on my chips, so when I'm out I will ask for some Worcester sauce for my fries, most young waitresses don't have a clue what it is. I keep trying to edumacate these young uns.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”