BBQ Glaze

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

BBQ Glaze

Postby Williep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

Just whipped up a glaze that I'm going to try on some grilled chicken wrap's tonight. Ketchup, red pepper jelly, sugar, cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cinnamon whiskey.

Pic5.JPG
Pic6.JPG
Pic7.JPG
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Re: BBQ Glaze

Postby castironchris » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 am

Waiting to see how this turns out... Sounds like it will be delicious! Have you tried mixing that Tennessee Fire with Redd's Apple Ale? Tastes like a candy apple with a kick! Neighbor drinks a ton of em!
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 am

castironchris wrote:Waiting to see how this turns out... Sounds like it will be delicious! Have you tried mixing that Tennessee Fire with Redd's Apple Ale? Tastes like a candy apple with a kick! Neighbor drinks a ton of em!

No, haven't tried that. My go to drink is Lipton's Diet Mixed Berry Green Tea and Jack Daniel's Old No. 7.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:44 am

Looking forward to the Plating - - - - gotta try me some Buc'ees Pepper Jelly next time we are up that way. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Postby castironchris » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Williep wrote:
castironchris wrote:Waiting to see how this turns out... Sounds like it will be delicious! Have you tried mixing that Tennessee Fire with Redd's Apple Ale? Tastes like a candy apple with a kick! Neighbor drinks a ton of em!

No, haven't tried that. My go to drink is Lipton's Diet Mixed Berry Green Tea and Jack Daniel's Old No. 7.

Mine is Jack No. 7 with a splash of water. I just did the Jack Daniels distillery tour last week. It was pretty awesome!!!

2017-03-23 16.06.32.jpg

Bronze statue of the man himself. The cave in the background is the spring that they get all the water from.

2017-03-23 16.15.12.jpg

Jack's old office and the safe that caused his death.
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:57 am

castironchris wrote:
Williep wrote:

Mine is Jack No. 7 with a splash of water. I just did the Jack Daniels distillery tour last week. It was pretty awesome!!!

2017-03-23 16.06.32.jpg

Bronze statue of the man himself. The cave in the background is the spring that they get all the water from.

2017-03-23 16.15.12.jpg

Jack's old office and the safe that caused his death.

COOL :cheers:

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”