Marinade

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

JustinCouch
Outlaw

Marinade

Postby JustinCouch » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Anybody use Allegro. Good stuff. I use it on everything. I have not been disappointed.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Marinade

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 am

I use the Hot and Spicy (used to be called Creole) Allegro on Chicken Wings and my Family loves them. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Postby castironchris » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:15 am

Looked at it several times but never picked any up. Now I will and try it on some wangs.
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 am

Hey Chris, I need to let you know that the last time I purchased this product, either they had a boo boo in a shipment OR they've changed the "Ingredients". It seemed that the peppercorn and other spices that used to swim around in the Marinade were not there any more. :dont:

I even sent them an email asking if this was going to be their product from now on and, if so, then I would have to find another. Sooooooooooooooo I'm saying that to say this - - - "IF it doesn't have the spices floating around in the liquid, I would not bother with it." :(
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Postby castironchris » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am

Thanks for the heads up. I will look closely before purchasing or not.
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”