SlowpokeBBQ's Spicey Apple

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

crazyd USER_AVATAR
CrazyD
Bandolero

SlowpokeBBQ's Spicey Apple

Postby CrazyD » Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Well guys/gals, I have had the pleasure of trying out SlowpokeBBQ's new spicey apple bbq sauce and I am very happy with the taste. Its definitly going to be another addition to the sauce/spice/rub cabinet. I've only been able to try it out with chicken since that's about all i'm getting over here right now.

It has a great flavor, you can really sense the apple flavoring and the heat is just right. not overpowering the rest of the sauce but giving it some bite at the same time.

I've been passing it around the shop at lunchtime letting the guys have a taste and so far its a thumbs up from everyone here. Its been a big hit. And it keeps the food from being so blah. I can actually look forward to lunch now haha.

Thanks again Chad for the contest, the great sauce, and being willing to send it to me over here. I recommend it to anyone looking to try something new.
Custom Offset Trailer With Pitmaker BBQ Safe
bauer8it USER_AVATAR
Bauer8It
Wrangler

Re: SlowpokeBBQ's Spicey Apple

Postby Bauer8It » Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 pm

I agree. It's my new favorite sauce. Spicy with a great sweet apple flavor. I've already gone thru half of my case in less than a month.

Thanks Chad.
Mini WSM and 22.5 WSM
chadmist USER_AVATAR
ChadMist
Cowboy

Postby ChadMist » Wed May 09, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks you for the reviews. I am glad you like it. You hit all the points I was trying to make with this sauce. I am glad to see it got there ok. It was a long way :).

I sent a couple of bottles and extra SuckleBusters seasonings because I know how bland stuff on deployment gets and a touch of home always helps. I was deployed to Kosovo for 11 months in 01. Soon you will be sharing picture of the smoke rolling off that awesome smoker. Thank you for your service, see you soon.
On a mission to show the Wife a Good BBQ is worth the money.
Custom BBQ pit
chadmist USER_AVATAR
ChadMist
Cowboy

Postby ChadMist » Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

Bauer8It wrote:I agree. It's my new favorite sauce. Spicy with a great sweet apple flavor. I've already gone thru half of my case in less than a month.

Thanks Chad.

:goof:
On a mission to show the Wife a Good BBQ is worth the money.
Custom BBQ pit
crazyd USER_AVATAR
CrazyD
Bandolero

Postby CrazyD » Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

You bet on those pics when i get home. Gonna be rolling lots smoke when i get home lol
Custom Offset Trailer With Pitmaker BBQ Safe

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”