A little Deeetroit BBQ.

Rate the joints and share your experiences, pictures encouraged

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

A little Deeetroit BBQ.

Postby Puff » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:11 pm

A good friend of mine owns this joint in Metro Detroit.
Smokes exclusivly over applewood. If you're ever in this neck of the woods check it out. The owners name is Denny and he always has time to stop what he's doing and talk Q 8)
www.LazyBonesSmokehouse.net
Tom_Boy
Pilgrim

Postby Tom_Boy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:38 am

That's funny! My wife grew up in Rosville off of 10 Mile, but I've vever been there! I always head for Buscemi's & White Castle when I get up that way! Ya just can't get good subs down here!
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:40 pm

Checkin over the Menu...wow he's got a full menu there, lots o options! Smokes strictly over apple, interesting. Hows the Q puff??
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Man! Talk about a small world! Tom Boy I'd rather have a White Castle than anything else! (11 mi. and Gratiot) I live real close to 10 mi.!
Buscemi's is like Star Bucks up here now(one on every corner).

Steer Crazy the Q he makes is awesome. I like the apple smoke but there is one thing that really bums me out. He used to do pizza too, and now the"Elvis" pizza is a thing of the past :( He has a mustard based sauce that is the best I've ever had(Good on brisket :shock: )
He puts his heart into every dish that's served up. Come on up.......I'll buy :wink:
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:36 pm

Puff wrote:Man! Talk about a small world! Tom Boy I'd rather have a White Castle than anything else! (11 mi. and Gratiot) I live real close to 10 mi.!

Steer Crazy the Q he makes is awesome. I like the apple smoke but there is one thing that really bums me out. He used to do pizza too, and now the"Elvis" pizza is a thing of the past :( He has a mustard based sauce that is the best I've ever had(Good on brisket :shock: )
He puts his heart into every dish that's served up. Come on up.......I'll buy :wink:

Checking calendar for road trip to Deeeeetroit if Puff's buyin!......... :lol:
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:47 pm

SteerCrazy wrote:
Puff wrote:Man! Talk about a small world! Tom Boy I'd rather have a White Castle than anything else! (11 mi. and Gratiot) I live real close to 10 mi.!

Checking calendar for road trip to Deeeeetroit if Puff's buyin!......... :lol:

I'm a man of my word! Get on up here! :wink:
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:53 pm

I might have to do that......one of these days....get some of that good michigan Q with some awesome Haywards Q sauce poured all over it!! :lol:

Return to “BBQ Joints - Reviews & Discussion”