RUDY'S are RUDE

Rate the joints and share your experiences, pictures encouraged

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

RUDY'S are RUDE

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:26 pm

We decided to go to Rudy's on Hwy 105 today and what a surprise it was :whiteflag:
The Food was Awesome but the way they serve you is Horrible.
All we wanted was a Plate with our Entree and some Side with a fork and a spoon.
But "nooooooooooo" all the side are put into styrofoam cups with lids and the Entrees are in a thin paper bowl.
By the time you get the lids off and everything seasoned we found out that it was gonna be a PITA
Sherry got the "Spicey Chop" and I got the "Moist Brisket" and the sides were Cream Corn, Beans and Coleslaw
There was enuff leftovers for Lunch Mon-Yawner.
There's a sign on the Wall that read "Your Mother is not here so clean up your mess by yourself"
Also there is only one Wheelchair Ramp but 2 doors - - - I had to wheel Sherry almost half way aroung the bldg to keep from having to get her up over the sidewalk "lip"
Please forgive the poor pic quality :dont:
IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: RUDY'S are RUDE

Postby Rambo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:38 pm

I don’t care for Rudy’s if I’m close to one of their restaurants. If I want Creamed Corn I’ll buy a roll of McKenzies and put some butter in it
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:39 pm

Sorry Ms Sherry wasn’t treated well
The Pocono Ring Shop
Cowboy

Postby The Pocono Ring Shop » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:09 am

OldUsedParts wrote:We decided to go to Rudy's on Hwy 105 today and what a surprise it was :whiteflag:
The Food was Awesome but the way they serve you is Horrible.
All we wanted was a Plate with our Entree and some Side with a fork and a spoon.
But "nooooooooooo" all the side are put into styrofoam cups with lids and the Entrees are in a thin paper bowl.
By the time you get the lids off and everything seasoned we found out that it was gonna be a PITA
Sherry got the "Spicey Chop" and I got the "Moist Brisket" and the sides were Cream Corn, Beans and Coleslaw
There was enuff leftovers for Lunch Mon-Yawner.
There's a sign on the Wall that read "Your Mother is not here so clean up your mess by yourself"
Also there is only one Wheelchair Ramp but 2 doors - - - I had to wheel Sherry almost half way aroung the bldg to keep from having to get her up over the sidewalk "lip"
Please forgive the poor pic quality :dont:
IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg
What ??? Rude to Sherry ??

That's it !, Evan and I are are on our way down and we'll bring some Northeast ( I won't name any particular states ) attitude to straighten that out. I told Evan that they said Lightning McQueen, Fruit Loops and Lionel Trains stink !! Actually, that's not the word I used but for this post you all get the idea.
So now a 7 year old with an attitude and a 52 year old that hasn't had his morning coffee and on an empty stomach is enroute .
Tell the wife it's handled .

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:51 am

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :whiteflag: :banghead: :angryfire:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “BBQ Joints - Reviews & Discussion”