Hello from East Texas

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Bill
Rustler

Postby Bill » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Bigwheel.

bigwheel wrote:... I might be part African Americkan for all I know. I got a big flat nose which I have been told is a clue on that deal. Course it been smacked a few times which could have contributed to the theory. ...

Now that there's funny !! :lol:
hof USER_AVATAR
HOF
Rustler

Postby HOF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:04 pm

Dallas wrote:HOF, you are right it is very pretty down there. The Ohio BBQ championship is held in late October in the hocking hills in Nelsonville. You should try to visit your friends and take in the competition.

A team from Texas won it last year! Since it's the only contest in Ohio, its an automatic qualifier for Jack Daniels and the American Royal Invitational!

Dallas, our oldest attended Hocking Hills. Small world.

We may very well attend the bbq and visit old friends. It would be great timing too.. I've got a great place to go deer hunting there. :)
My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.
hof USER_AVATAR
HOF
Rustler

Postby HOF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:07 pm

bigwheel wrote: My Mama was part Native Amerkickan Injun and borned in Lawton, Okiehoma. Her Mama was found wandering around after a big forest fire up in Manysoto in the late 1800's when she was about 4 years old. They never could find her parents so a family took her in and raised her up.

bigwheel

Bill wrote:Well, I coulda sworn I read somewhere that you were from the Carolina's or somewhere in that neighborhood. Guess I was wrong..

BW, my grandmother was from that part of Oklahoma also. Her birth certificate said "Indian Territory" instead of Ok.

If you got money we may be related. :wink: :)
My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Well if money be the guiding force doubt you want to claim kin to me. The Lord blessed me in other areas such as being..handsome..smart and tough...and this be only when having consumed an adequate amount of the devil's urine:)

bigwheel

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”