Hello from South Carolina

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

backporch_bbq USER_AVATAR
Backporch_bbq
Pilgrim

Hello from South Carolina

Postby Backporch_bbq » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:44 am

Hello everyone from South Carolina. Ive been grilling and smoking for many years but just got serious a few years ago. Started learning more about the concepts and flavor profiles. Currently cooking on Recteqs BFG and 340 along with a 22"weber kettle. Started using Sucklebuster products about a year ago and haven't looked back yet. Awesome products. I post cooks on my Instagram page under Backporch_bbq
Hopefully I can pick up a few more tips and tricks from some of you pros with me being just a backyard cook
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Hello from South Carolina

Postby Rambo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:59 am

Welcome to the TBBQF family, we’re glad to have you. There’s a lot of good Folks here and some mighty fine Pitmaster’s. They have things categorized which helps if you use the Forum Search feature. We love pictures
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:01 am

Welcome from Norway. Look forward to seeing your posts.

Sent fra min SM-G988B via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:52 am

Welcome to the Forum :texas: and to the Suckle Buster Family, as well.
I've been a member here for over 10 years and I can truthfully say that this Forum has increased my BBQ ability and success tremendously over that period. As you post your projects and information, I'm sure that we will also learn from you. :tup: :chef: :cheers: :salut: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”