Howdee-do! From the Hill Country Texas

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Re: Howdee-do! From the Hill Country Texas

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:10 am

Satchme wrote:
Hey Joernolav!! Norway huh? Beautiful place and I was there in the winter. SUPER friendly people!!! A Texan in Norway during winter needs to be a sit-com. Next time I have the opportunity to go, I’m going to train to do a double marathon in the hopes I can cross-country ski for more than a kilometer. Grueling.

Cool. Where did you go? Many nice places to visit in the winter. Let me know next time you're coming to Norway (after this corona mess. Most are back to normal here, except for flights). I live only 25 min. drive from Oslo airport. On your way to downtown.

I love cross country. I can take you to our cabin in the mountains. There you can go CC or downhill. My sons have been doing biathlon for many years. They can teach you.
You will get a fun but exhaustive day. :laughing7:

You can call me Joe. Everybody else call me that. It's easier.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
Satchme
Pilgrim

Postby Satchme » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Joernolav wrote:
Satchme wrote:

Cool. Where did you go?

Mighty king of you for the offer. I don’t know I’ll ever be back. I spent 6 months in Europe traveling—about three weeks in Finland, Sweden and Norway. I would just get on a train and stop whenever the fancy struck. Off the top of my head I just remember Oslo and Lillehammer. I did take the train that goes to the arctic circle. Met a bunch of really cool people on the ten hour trip. Had blast!
txsquarebody USER_AVATAR
TxSquarebody
Rustler

Postby TxSquarebody » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:05 pm

Joernolav wrote:Welcome from Norway. I have hardly any knowledge of the teams Rambo mentioned but I love this forum. Lots of great people here.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk

You only need to know one of them, Joe...Gig 'Em Ags! Whoop!

And welcome to the forum! I know a whole lot of nothing about pellet poppers, but looking forward to some pics of your grub!
Custom 500 gallon trailer smoker, char-grill duo side by side with added fire box, maroon 36" firedisc, 36" Blackstone

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”